My pc gives me piles!!! Task bar

Alienware Club

Alienware Club
Share your Alienware experiences and join in the conversation with other Alienware users.

My pc gives me piles!!! Task bar

• My task bar is disabled would this have something to do with my pc not shutting down fully???
  • Hello, could you be a little more descriptive? What system do you own? What do you mean by fully?would it stay on an specific screen? or the fans and lights keep on running?

I don't think the taskbar has much to do with it thou. Sorry for the questions, thank you

Alienware Lizano
    Dell | Alienware Technical Support Alienware Arena
    Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
    I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

• It's Alienware x51 yes the lights and fan keep on running can't find anything at all to fix the issue

• Try to remove the ac adapter and hold on to the power button for 2 minutes, then reconnect. Did you install any different type of software recently?

Alienware Lizano
    Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
    I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

• Still same frank also did a fresh format installed

Dell drivers and still same thing

• Rather email us: AWSocialMedia@dell.com

Add my name to the email and include your service tag. I will make sure you get your issue resolved.

Alienware Lizano