Alienware Respawn

Alienware Club

Alienware Club
Share your Alienware experiences and join in the conversation with other Alienware users.

Alienware Respawn

• Hello,

I have an Alienware Aurora and would like to use/download Alienware Respawn - does anyone know where I can download this?

Thanks,

• You can visit the website for it, download it and install it. The software will guide you through.

alwchecker.alienrespawn.com/alwchecker-en.html

You will also need another partition to save your information, this is the one you will load if anything ever happens.

Alienware Lizano
    Dell | Alienware Technical Support Alienware Arena
    Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
    I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo

• Hi Frank,

Thanks for responding.

I followed the instructions on the website but keep getting an error during 'Step 2' reading:

"

ZIP damaged: file

C:\Users\Shane\AppData\Local\Temp\WZSE0.TMP\9.4.67\Setup.exe:

Bad CRC. Possible cause: file transfer error.

"

I looked up (google) what to do in this case and my solutions have yet to work..

anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Virozosh

• Hi there, ignore my last post I finally got it working.

Another issue, however... When creating a backup, it asks to store them on discs or a flash drive over 5gb... why do my 4 external harddrives not count as 'flash drives'? Is there a way for the program to recognize one of those as a 'flash drive' as opposed to a regular HDD?

Thanks,

Shane

• Which software are you using to do so? Respawn still?

If I am not mistaken it will be because of the interface.

You could take an internal HDD and make it external; connect it thru USB and get it working that way. It is called Hard Drive Enclosure.

Alienware Lizano
    Dell | Alienware Technical Support Alienware Arena
    Opening your case does not void your warranty! Check out Alienware Artificial Intelligence
    I can't always reply to PM's, if you need extra assistance visit: YouTube Logo Facebook Logo Twitter Logo