AlienFX and Sleep Mode

Alienware Club

Alienware Club
Share your Alienware experiences and join in the conversation with other Alienware users.

AlienFX and Sleep Mode

• I have an Alienware Aurora and maybe I've missed something but the lighting and sleep mode is driving me nuts.  My PC is in my bedroom and when i sleep at night the AlienFX flashes Yellow and White over and over again on sleep mode.  I've check the command center and i've found where i can edit the lights for sleep mode.  I found i can only change one of the two colors and I can't change the morph flashing between the two colors. Can i fix this to change both colors to black, Or shut of the lighting during sleep mode? Help Please!!!  Has Anybody seen this?

• This was irritating me every since I recieved my computer, but I just figured out how to fix it.  If you set all the Actions for Sleep Mode to the color black then no lights will appear in sleep mode.  Note that I have an Aurora R3 with version 2.6.9.0 of AlienFX.

Aurora-R3 | CPU - Intel Core i7-2600 (3.40GHz) | Memory - Kingston 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 at 1333MHz (2GB Modules x4) Samsung 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 (2GB Modules x4)| Optical Drive - PLDS DVD+-RW DH-24ABS | Video - 1GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 | Monitor - Alienware AW2210 | HDD - Hitachi HDS721010CLA332 1TB SATA 3Gb/s (7,200RPM) 32MB Cache | OS - Windows7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit | Audio - Realtek High Definition Audio