sales without all the routing - Small and Medium Business Network Forum - Small and Medium Business - Guide to Growth - Dell Community

sales without all the routing

Small and Medium Business - Guide to Growth

Small and Medium Business - Guide to Growth
Join us as we explore ways to grow your business with technology--brought to you by Dell and Microsoft

sales without all the routing

This question has been answered by sugarbear18

Since when has buying something from Dell become so *** impossible.  Used to be you could call into the sales line and get a sales rep right away.  Now you have to be routed through who knows where and they want to know all about you before you are even transferred.  Maybe I don't want a Dell rep calling me back or hounding me for a sale if I decide to purchase elsewhere.  

I'm pretty much going to give Dell one chance to read this and reply with a number to call where I get a knowledgeable rep.

Verified Answer
  • Hi tonychicago,

Try using the chat feature on each of the sales pages. Go in to the page of the pc, that you are looking at and click chat. I have better luck with chat than the phone calls.

Teddi

Forum member since 2005

Ideastorm member since 2007

#DellWorld2012, #DellWorld2015, #DellEMCWorld 2016,# DellEMCWorld2017
    If my answer was helpful, please click the YES Button. Thank You.

All Replies
  • Hi tonychicago,

Try using the chat feature on each of the sales pages. Go in to the page of the pc, that you are looking at and click chat. I have better luck with chat than the phone calls.

Teddi

Forum member since 2005

Ideastorm member since 2007

#DellWorld2012, #DellWorld2015, #DellEMCWorld 2016,# DellEMCWorld2017
    If my answer was helpful, please click the YES Button. Thank You.