(Redirected) Still going on - Small and Medium Business Network Forum - Small and Medium Business - Guide to Growth - Dell Community

(Redirected) Still going on

Small and Medium Business - Guide to Growth

Small and Medium Business - Guide to Growth
Join us as we explore ways to grow your business with technology--brought to you by Dell and Microsoft

(Redirected) Still going on

This question has been answered by sugarbear18

I put my tax exempt certificate on file 2 months ago and got a response on December 14th saying that this was completed.

Placed my first order with it today and it kept saying "exemption will not be displayed until the last page of checkout" until I clicked one too many times and the order was placed still with no exemption - and the order confirmation screen still said that it wouldn't be displayed until the last page of checkout.  I would have thought I'd reached it by now.

Anyway, now I see that my order was placed under a different customer number than my tax exemption is on file under - yet I had no way of knowing my order would go under a different customer number.  Same email address and password, same name and billing address.

An email to the tax department takes a minimum of 2 weeks to get a response.  And I can't yet email order support because my "order" hasn't been assigned an order number yet.

Verified Answer
  • Hi omnichad,

Please repost this in the Customer Care forum for help.

en.community.dell.com/.../

Teddi

Forum member since 2005

Ideastorm member since 2007

#DellWorld2012, #DellWorld2015, #DellEMCWorld 2016,# DellEMCWorld2017
    If my answer was helpful, please click the YES Button. Thank You.

All Replies
  • Hi omnichad,

Please repost this in the Customer Care forum for help.

en.community.dell.com/.../

Teddi

Forum member since 2005

Ideastorm member since 2007

#DellWorld2012, #DellWorld2015, #DellEMCWorld 2016,# DellEMCWorld2017
    If my answer was helpful, please click the YES Button. Thank You.

• I tried just now.  The CAPTCHA is broken on that forum.  It won't let me post.

• Nevermind - it failed in Chrome, but I logged on with Edge and it worked.