How could i get Manufacturer’s Authorization letter in Ethiopia - Small and Medium Business Network Forum - Small and Medium Business - Guide to Growth - Dell Community

How could i get Manufacturer’s Authorization letter in Ethiopia

Small and Medium Business - Guide to Growth

Small and Medium Business - Guide to Growth
Join us as we explore ways to grow your business with technology--brought to you by Dell and Microsoft

How could i get Manufacturer’s Authorization letter in Ethiopia

This question has been answered by sugarbear18

dear, i am the owner of one small company in ethiopia, and there is a bid for rack server requires Manufacturer’s Authorization letter, so could anybody tell me where could i get that? and i have a china friend and he told me the price in China is much lower, and he said he could get the MAF for me from China, is it ok? i was told like cisco, the product must come from the local distributor or the seller will facing problems, is it the same with DELL? 

Verified Answer
  • Hi Alula,

You would need to contact Dell sales for your area to get the letter of authorization. You would be better off ordering through your sales rep because different countries have different tariff and shipping laws. It`s not Dell or Cisco, it`s the laws of the countries.

Teddi

Forum member since 2005

Ideastorm member since 2007

#DellWorld2012, #DellWorld2015, #DellEMCWorld 2016,# DellEMCWorld2017
    If my answer was helpful, please click the YES Button. Thank You.

All Replies
  • Hi Alula,

You would need to contact Dell sales for your area to get the letter of authorization. You would be better off ordering through your sales rep because different countries have different tariff and shipping laws. It`s not Dell or Cisco, it`s the laws of the countries.

Teddi

Forum member since 2005

Ideastorm member since 2007

#DellWorld2012, #DellWorld2015, #DellEMCWorld 2016,# DellEMCWorld2017
    If my answer was helpful, please click the YES Button. Thank You.