Account Manager Uncontactable

Small and Medium Business - Guide to Growth

Small and Medium Business - Guide to Growth
Join us as we explore ways to grow your business with technology--brought to you by Dell and Microsoft

Account Manager Uncontactable

• Help!

I'm trying to contact my account manager for the last four days and I'm hearing nothing back from her.

I've e-mailed, tried ringing and all to no avail!

I have a large opportunity that I want to discuss and no one is interested.

• Hello qubixtech, I have asked some one from Dell to contact you about this.

Teddi

Forum member since 2005

Ideastorm member since 2007

#DellWorld2012
    If my answer was helpful, please click the YES Button. Thank You.

• Did you not get an OOO reply with someone to contact in his absence?  I would just call and talk to someone else (or ask for a new manager if this is an ongoing problem).

• qubixtech,

Can you send me a private message here in the forum of your Account Managers name as well as your name and a contact phone number? I will then contact the account manager and request that they contact you.

• The same thing just happened to me and this isn't the first time.  I emailed the rep about a server quote on Tuesday - no reply. This is not the first time this has happened so I started emailing the manager of my rep and got an out of office reply with another contact name.  That person has replied and said that I have a new rep.  It would be nice if when this happens someone from Dell would call the customers or at least have someone monitoring the email of the old rep.