Account Manager Uncontactable

Small and Medium Business - Guide to Growth

Small and Medium Business - Guide to Growth
Join us as we explore ways to grow your business with technology--brought to you by Dell and Microsoft

Account Manager Uncontactable

• Help!

I'm trying to contact my account manager for the last four days and I'm hearing nothing back from her.

I've e-mailed, tried ringing and all to no avail!

I have a large opportunity that I want to discuss and no one is interested.

• Hello qubixtech, I have asked some one from Dell to contact you about this.

Forum member since 2005

Ideastorm member since 2007

If my answer was helpful, please click the YES Button. Thank You.

• Did you not get an OOO reply with someone to contact in his absence?  I would just call and talk to someone else (or ask for a new manager if this is an ongoing problem).

• qubixtech,

Can you send me a private message here in the forum of your Account Managers name as well as your name and a contact phone number? I will then contact the account manager and request that they contact you.

Social Media Support

• The same thing just happened to me and this isn't the first time.  I emailed the rep about a server quote on Tuesday - no reply. This is not the first time this has happened so I started emailing the manager of my rep and got an out of office reply with another contact name.  That person has replied and said that I have a new rep.  It would be nice if when this happens someone from Dell would call the customers or at least have someone monitoring the email of the old rep.