Do your passion, ask for help and don’t stop till you get your idea out there! These are just some of the tips that Ingrid Vanderveldt, Dell’s Entrepreneur-In-Residence, heard when speaking with many of the leaders and innovators in attendance at the Inc. 500I5000 Conference in Phoenix, AZ.

The Conference, sponsored by Dell and Microsoft, is an annual event that brings the nation’s most successful business minds together to celebrate the achievements of the companies that appear on Inc. magazine’s prestigious ranking of America’s fastest growing companies.

Ingrid picked the brains of the Inc. attendees and found valuable insights around important topics, like:

• What their biggest technology challenge was when growing their business and how they overcame it
  • Their biggest takeaway from the Inc. 500|5000 Conference
  • Their best advice for other aspiring entrepreneur

Watch what these thought leaders had to say below and get a free white paper from Dell & Microsoft that will help take your business to the next level!

A few Inc. 500I5000 Conference speakers and Inc. 500 listers give their one best tip to other aspiring entrepreneurs.

Various Inc. 500I5000 Conference attendees each share one piece of information they gained from being at the conference.

Several Inc. 500I5000 Conference attendees discuss their biggest technology challenges and how they overcame them.

This blog post adheres to Dell’s Privacy Policy. To learn more, click here.