This week Google rolled out Hangouts On Air to Google+ users worldwide and I'll be holding my first Hangout On Air panel discussion about the use of social media by SMBs. The Hangout will be held on Dell's Google+ company page.

Featuring invited participants that include @shelholtz and @benjaminellis and Dell community members (@KerryatDell40, @SusanatDell54, @LionelatDell) and hosted by our guest moderator, Neville Hobson (@jangles62), the 45-minute session will discuss these topics:

1. What is the future of social media for small and medium businesses?
  2. What primary tools do you use to listen to what your customers are saying online about your company and products?
  3. Does your company have social media guidelines to enable employees to engage online with customers effectively?

Want to join us? Put this in your calendar:

1. Mark your calendar: Dell SMB Social Media #DellHangout – Thursday May 17, 7pm UK / 2pm Eastern
  2. Send questions for the panelists to @KerryatDell40 on Twitter or +NevilleHobson on Google+ or simply comment on this blog post.
  3. Can’t make it? This ON-AIR #DellHangout will be recorded and available for playback from the Dell Google+ page.

I’m looking forward to a great discussion, and I hope you can join us on Thursday May 17, 7pm UK / 2pm Eastern.

This post is one in a series of posts related to Dell’s social media resource centre and the Small and Medium Business Social Media Toolkit

Susan Beebe
PeerIndex54
--AUTHORITY 55
--ACTIVITY 51
--AUDIENCE 51
products, technology, cloud computing, intellectual property, design