With the proliferation of powerful mobile devices, wireless internet access and business data available in the cloud, remote workforces are becoming just as common as the traditional office environment. This trend creates many advantages for companies that embrace it. However, there are some inherent organizational and technological challenges to be considered.
On April 17th from noon to 1:00PM CDT, Dell’s Entrepreneur in Residence, Ingrid Vanderveldt, will lead a discussion on Managing Today’s Mobile Workforce. Joining her will be Ross Kimbarovsky, Co-founder of crowdSPRING, and Alisa Swann from Microsoft.
During this one-hour webcast, these experts will provide insights and advice on:
Our panelists will answer viewer questions LIVE during the broadcast. Feel free to tweet your questions using #Dellwebcast, or post them in the Ustream chat window during the event.
All webcast registrants will automatically be entered to win the new Dell XPS 13 Ultrabook™. Please see Official Rules below for details.
Register Now! (By registering for this event, you agree to be contacted by a Dell technology expert.)
This webcast is sponsored by Microsoft(r).
&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;a href="https://dellforbusiness.wufoo.com/forms/x7x0k1/" data-mce-href="https://dellforbusiness.wufoo.com/forms/x7x0k1/"&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;Fill out my Wufoo form!&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;/a&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;Dell “Managing Today’s Mobile Workforce” Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE FOLLOWING PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY. DO NOT PROCEED IN THIS SITE IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES.
1. Eligibility: The Dell “Managing Today’s Mobile Workforce” Webcast Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Dell Marketing L.P., Dell Inc., Zócalo Group, LLC and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Government employees, including all federal, state, county, city or municipal government employees and K-12 are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein and a random drawing.
2. Sponsor: Dell Marketing L.P., One Dell Way, Round Rock, TX 78682.
3. Administrator: Zocalo Group, LLC, 200 E. Randolph Street, 42nd Floor, Chicago, IL 60601.
4. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on Wednesday, April 17, 2012 at 12:00 p.m. CDT and ends on Wednesday, April 24, 2012 at 5:00 p.m. CDT (the "Entry Period").
5. How to Enter: There are two ways to enter. Participants can enter by pre-registering for the Webcast on the Dell Guide to Growth Blog, or by completing and submitting the entry form provided during the Dell “Managing Today’s Mobile Workforce” Webcast. A link to this entry form will appear several times throughout the Entry Period to all viewers watching the Webcast through the UStream channel (http://www.ustream.tv/DellForBusiness). There is no purchase necessary to enter this Sweepstakes. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
6. Grand Prize Drawings: Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. On or around April 25, 2012, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received. Eligible entrant is a person who completes and submits the entry form during the Entry Period. Potential winners will be notified by email, based on the email address provided in their entry form. These email notifications will be sent on or around April 26, 2012. Each potential winner (parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release and a valid W9 form (for prizes exceeding $600 in retail value) in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release and valid W9 form within the required time period, or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. Potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
7. Prizes: One (1) winner will be chosen at random to receive a Dell™ XPS™ 13 Ultrabook™ laptop. The Approximate Retail Value of this prize is $999.99, but subject to change based on, among other things, normal price fluctuations associated with the consumer marketplace. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during each Entry Period. Limit: One (1) prize per person. Total ARV for all Prizes: $999.99.
8. Release: By entering, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Dell Inc., Zócalo Group, LLC, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s, Zócalo Group’s and their agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that the Entry Period has not ended. If the Sweepstakes is canceled, suspended or modified, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by United States District Court for the Western District of Texas and the Texas State District Court in Williamson County, Texas. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Texas or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Texas.
14. Winner List/Official Rules: For a Winners List and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Dell Managing Today’s Mobile Workforce Sweepstakes”, c/o Iva Paleckova, One Dell Way, Bldg 2, Round Rock, TX 78628. Winner List requests must be received by 6/30/12. VT residents may exclude return postage for Official Rules. 15. Mailing List Name Removal Notification System: If you would like your name removed from Sponsor’s mailing list visit www.dell.com/optout