Dell Dimension and XPS Resource CD (DRIVERS AND UTILITIES)

New to the Community

New to the Community
Having trouble deciding where to post? Get tips and recommendations here.

Dell Dimension and XPS Resource CD (DRIVERS AND UTILITIES)

• Where does one obtain or copy a Dell Dimension and XPS Resource CD (DRIVERS AND UTILITIES) for 9100 Dimension?  Does anybody have an extra copy of  this resource cd? Re: Dell Dimension and XPS Resource CD (DRIVERS AND UTILITIES) needed for 9100 Dimension.           4-11-09

MidniteBlue

• You can try HERE and request a set of disks

or you can go HERE and just get the drivers yourself.

Personally I would go to the Dell site as all the latest drivers are there where as the ones on the disk are probably the ones when the system was first released.

HomeBuilt SandyBridge P8P67 i7 2600k @ 4.5 ghz 8gigs GSkill Ripjaws. Corsair 800D Case and AX1200 Ps X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty pro PCIe Sound Card
    Dell Studio XPS 1645  Window 7 Pro

Forum member since 2003

• Thanks for the information.

MidniteBlue

• Your are welcome

HomeBuilt SandyBridge P8P67 i7 2600k @ 4.5 ghz 8gigs GSkill Ripjaws. Corsair 800D Case and AX1200 Ps X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty pro PCIe Sound Card
    Dell Studio XPS 1645  Window 7 Pro

Forum member since 2003

• What about if you live in England?

• tarzan11234

If you are the registered owner, you should be able to get a disc from UK customer service, by phoning Customer Service Queries 0844 444 4712, have your Service Tag handy

Bev.

If my answer was helpful, please use the 'Did this answer the question' and click: Yes
    Forum Member since 2001
    I am not employed by Dell