2D/3d Video Fixed Transformation & lighting test..?? - New to the Community Forum - New to the Community - Dell Community

2D/3d Video Fixed Transformation & lighting test..??

New to the Community

New to the Community
Having trouble deciding where to post? Get tips and recommendations here.

2D/3d Video Fixed Transformation & lighting test..??

• Hi all firstly is there a easyer way to post a thread as i seem to have to go a very long way around to post them..? thankx

Secondly ive made another thread regarding loosing my Audio after a format with XP & ive managed to do the dell system test & it came back with this: PRIORITY NEEDING ATTENTION, 2D/3D Fixed Transformation & lighting Test the scan failed with the following errors " internal post event - internal exception in DiagModule::start()ASSERTION FAILED: C:\PDD-BUILD-W32-3\depot\builds\matrix\20080721_QBUILD_DELL\matrix_project..??? so on & so on...

This has blown me outa the water & ive no idea what this is.? i belive this could be the problem i am having with my sound can anyone supply a link offering me the driver or software PLEASE!!!!

• That sound like you might need to reinstall Direct X. Looks like a Direct X message.

Have you by chance looked in device manager to make sure all your drivers are ok?

Home Built Sandy Bridge P8P67 i7 2600k @ 4.5 GHz 8gigs GSkill Ripjaws. Corsair 800D Case and AX1200 Ps X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty pro PCIe Sound Card
    Dell Studio XPS 1645  Window 10 Pro

Forum member since 2003

• Davet50 thankx for your reply, ive got the latest Direct X & the device manager seems to be ok so im left in the dark a little thanks for your advice

• Ok lets get some more info like what is your system model, what OS are you running and when do you get this error message.

Home Built Sandy Bridge P8P67 i7 2600k @ 4.5 GHz 8gigs GSkill Ripjaws. Corsair 800D Case and AX1200 Ps X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty pro PCIe Sound Card

Forum member since 2003

• When do you get this message all the time, at boot, at testing etc

Forum member since 2003