0xc000007b application error

Gaming

Gaming
An online group dedicated to connecting gamers of all levels -- especially levels you've beaten. Noobs welcome.

0xc000007b application error

This question is not answered

Hi,

I just bought a new inspiron 14R special edition. the purpose of this laptop is for gaming and so far i have installed diablo3, battlefield3, NFS, Dirt3, Heroes Might and Magic 6. ONLY Diablo3 is running and the remaining has 0xc000007b error when i execute the application file. How can i solve this? Please help.

All Replies
  • The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)

this common with OpenGL failure, Video Driver Failure, Directx 9 Failure,

NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M DDR3 2GB  Optimus cannot use the Generic NVIDIA Drivers.
    Windows 7 DOES NOT Come with Directx9 Drivers by default.
    Download and install the JUNE 2010 Directx drivers.

Download: DirectX Redist (June 2010) - Microsoft Download Center ...

The Verde Drivers Likely will not install

NVIDIA DRIVERS 301.42WHQL

As part of the NVIDIA Verde Notebook Driver Program, this is a reference driver that can be installed on supported NVIDIA notebook GPUs. However, please note that your notebook original equipment manufacturer (OEM) provides certified drivers for your specific notebook on their website. NVIDIA recommends that you check with your notebook OEM about recommended software updates for your notebook. OEMs may not provide technical support for issues that arise from the use of this driver.

Report Unresolved Customer Service Issues here

I do not work for Dell. I too am a user.

The forum is primarily user to user, with Dell employees moderating.

• If anyone steel have problem with this error, here is how i'm solved it:
    I'm using Windows 7 64bit
    Replace files with original ones in sysWOW64

xinput1_1.dll
    xinput1_2.dll
    xinput1_3.dll
    XInput9_1_0.dll

Those are xbox controler dll files, some games need specific settings and modifications of this dlls and some doesn't.
    Just copy from PC on wich this files arnt modifiated and error 0xc000007b will disapear!
    Sorry for bad language! 

• How to Solve Error 0xc000007B are as follows :

- Re - Install The Program : First Reinstall the program causing 0xc000007b Error message appears on your screen . Uninstall program before re- running the installation file . To remove a program , you must follow these steps :

Click [Start ] - [ Run ] and type " appwiz.cpl " and press [ ENTER ] .

Search and select an application from the list and click " Remove" ( Windows XP ) or " Uninstall " ( Vista and Win7 ) . When the uninstall is complete and you are done , restart your PC . Me - Remove programs will also prevent the error message is displayed . If you want to use the program again , insert the CD / DVD into your optical drive installer , run the installer file and follow the installation wizard .

- Check or PC With Anti Virus Scan : The problem can be caused by malicious software ( malware ) infects your system . There is a virus that is very difficult to be removed manually and you need to use the program " anti - malware " such as XoftSpy that can effectively scan and remove the infection from your system .

- Windows Update : This problem can also be caused by an outdated version of Windows . You need to do the latest update from the Microsoft site and they may have provided to fix the problem , if it is caused by the Windows operating system . To update your Windows , follow these steps :

Click Start - All Programs - Windows Update and follow the update wizard to start the update process . Restart your computer when prompted .

- Clean Windows Registry : Registry is the most frequent source of great and so cause 0xc000007b Error on computers as well as a variety of other serious errors that can make your PC run extremely slow and cause serious damage to the computer . Accessing the Windows registry , which holds important information about the different settings , to load and execute files and different programs . Some program been installed and removed again turns left remnants of trash that end up aggravating even cause the system to fail . Please clean the registry with a cleaner freeware on the Internet . Try Use keyword " free registry cleaner " on google to get the software.

May be useful ...

source : http://dedepurnama.blogspot.com/2012/01/muncul-error-0xc000007b-saat-sedang.html