W2306C, power issues - Home Entertainment (Read Only) - Digital Entertainment - Dell Community

W2306C, power issues

Digital Entertainment

Digital Entertainment
A space to talk about music, movies and other entertaining diversions.

W2306C, power issues

• Hi Chris,

This may seem very strange but I think I must have the last working original LCD TV W2306C in existence.  I bought this TV in 2006 and never had a problem until 3 days ago.  Intermittent power failures began and now it will only power on after being disconnected from the wall for a couple hours.  It only remains powered on for about 20 minutes. 

In my research about the potential of a replacement power supply I found a few replies to posts  you had presented all those years ago in regards to the *** of this product.  Looks like I missed out on that because the TV has been chugging along all this time.

I am wondering if it is possible to get a power supply for this product.  It really is a great TV and monitor that has lasted for many years of service.  I am aware the replacement offerings for this item have long expired.

Any assistance you can offer in regards to locating parts would be appreciated. Thanks for reply. 

Rebecca

• Dell does not have any parts. You should contact this vendor for assistance and possible parts for the W2306C. Maybe they can provide other vendors.