Pilot Delivery Services - Home Entertainment (Read Only) - Digital Entertainment - Dell Community

Pilot Delivery Services

Digital Entertainment

Digital Entertainment
A space to talk about music, movies and other entertaining diversions.

Pilot Delivery Services

• After reading the other posts here, it would seem that I am CERTAINLY not alone. Pilot has had my new 60" TV in Phoenix since the 25th of April. They would not even give me any date sooner than 5/1/2013 for final delivery. I will NEVER accept any product that Dell ships via Pilot Delivery Services. I used to drive a semi out of a Phoenix, AZ terminal. We did daily "turns" with other drivers from Los Angeles (where my TV was shipped) . Any items shipped on Monday thru Thursday were ready for local delivery the next day. We ran this same service for Las Vegas. There is ABSOLUTELY no reason that a 66 pound oversized item should take from 4/22/2013 until 05/01/2013 to get from Los Angeles to Phoenix.

Dell should REALLY rethink this one. I would have paid reasonable shipping charges if I had known it would take this long.

• I also am wanting to speak about Pilot.  I have never had such slow delivery and poor customer service.  I am now a week past my estimated delivery date and they just keep telling me that it should arrive at the distributor tomorrow.  Always tomorrow.  I will NEVER order any bigger items from Dell again unless they ship with a different carrier.  This is ridiculous.

• I am also waiting , I honestly dont want to buy anything from dell if they keep this shipper. I called them to make an appointment and they said call back saturday i did and then they said try 30 mins and i did , then they called me back i wasnt buy the phone so i called them back no more than 5 mins after and they said no we didnt call you it was a computer then it wasnt because the voicemail was of a lady  i spoke to