Sharp AQUOS 40 LC40LE700UN LED 120Hz 1080p LCD HDTV Delayed - Home Entertainment (Read Only) - Digital Entertainment - Dell Community

Sharp AQUOS 40 LC40LE700UN LED 120Hz 1080p LCD HDTV Delayed

Digital Entertainment

Digital Entertainment
A space to talk about music, movies and other entertaining diversions.

Sharp AQUOS 40 LC40LE700UN LED 120Hz 1080p LCD HDTV Delayed

• I ordered this Sharp AQUOS 40 LC40LE700UN LED 120Hz 1080p LCD HDTV  on April 1st, 2010. I know during the holiday season, dell delays some orders because everyone is buying.

This is not the holiday season and my order got delayed till the 21st of April, which is very strange in my opinion... I am just wondering what was the reason for this delay. Also received the warrenty for the TV in the mail already.  So this should mean that I should be receiving my HDTV on the delayed date right? I have called customer service, but they have been useless. So I was wondering if someone from dell could kindly be able to let me know for the reason of the delay and check to see that I am definitely receiving my HDTV by 21st of April. 

Thank you in advance.

• I just finished talking with Dell Rep, they said it was backordered. Is that another name for your order is going to get cancelled? Because I ordered the warrenty with it and that I received already.   Does anyone know when they are getting their next shipment from their vendor for the HDTV? Could anyone here from Dell please check on this. Thank you.

• I was talking to Customer Service rep yesterday. The Customer Service rep first tells it is scheduled to reach me by the 21st of this month. Then he says it is delayed till May 3rd? Did the guy manually delay my product that I paid for because I complaining to him that it was taking such a long time for this to be sent out to me! Also I still haven't received any delay email but on the order status page it now states it May 3rd after talking to the Customer Service Rep! Some one from dell please reply here, because its literally more than month after I ordered it!

Thank you.