TruStudio controls - Home Entertainment (Read Only) - Digital Entertainment - Dell Community

TruStudio controls

Digital Entertainment

Digital Entertainment
A space to talk about music, movies and other entertaining diversions.

TruStudio controls

• How do I view And set the audio options available with the THX TruStudio control system? I have a new XPS 8100 desktop with this system & would like to check out the options; especially regarding the volume leveling ability. I don't know where to look for the controls.

• Hexad

How do I view And set the audio options available with the THX TruStudio control system? I have a new XPS 8100 desktop with this system & would like to check out the options; especially regarding the volume leveling ability. I don't know where to look for the controls.

I would like to know the answer to this too.  I had a Studio xps 8100 and within one month hard drive went out, so tech came out and supposely fixed, then less than month went by and pc powered it self down and would not come back up.   All the lights were out, they sent tech out here again, this time he was really a butt and I ended talking to a tech on the phone that he had called and ended up being sent another computer,    

this time they sent me a THX Tru Studio pc, not sure of what this means.   Not sure if I got same amt. of memory because it does not show this,   suppose to be 1 TB.  Just not understanding alot of this pc.

I also paid extra for Window 7 Ultimate but not sure what I got or how to do because no book came with this. The Online manuel is really not much help.

I also got TV Tuner but not sure of this either,  It has a receiver, remote and another thing, that when this tech was here he said he could not touch it , it was not dell, I bought it from Dell, Of course he is about the sorryest tech I ever did see on anything.  NO book came with this either