Black Friday Wii rip-off - POOR customer service is too good an accolade for them. - Home Entertainment (Read Only) - Digital Entertainment - Dell Community

Black Friday Wii rip-off - POOR customer service is too good an accolade for them.

Digital Entertainment

Digital Entertainment
A space to talk about music, movies and other entertaining diversions.

Black Friday Wii rip-off - POOR customer service is too good an accolade for them.

• I ordered a special 'Black Friday' Wii and Super Mario Bros package which was to be delivered in 3- 5 days. After several notices that the time of delivery would be put off again and again, I eventually received notice from Dell that the system would not arrive until four (4!) months later.   I spent several hours on the phone with their extremely poorly devised attempt at customer service, where their reps are unable to actually help their customers, only to be told that there was nothing to be done about it, but I could cancel the order and get my rebate coupon back to be used on another purchase.  I still waited until the end of January to cancel and when I called was told that my order had been deactivated (!), whatever that meant as the customer service rep could not tell me. She then told me to call back about the $75. coupon in two weeks as she had no information about it.  I have just been told that since they feel that I canceled the order I will not be getting the rebate back.  When I asked for a phone number or e-mail address that I could contact, again I was told that they are the last word on this.  Dell apparently has become so bloated and complacent that customers are the enemy.  DO NOT BUY FROM DELL - their customer service is horrible. 

• Welcome to the club! no matter what you buy from Dell, they always find a way to tick off the customer.