W3201C No video - Home Entertainment (Read Only) - Digital Entertainment - Dell Community

W3201C No video

Digital Entertainment

Digital Entertainment
A space to talk about music, movies and other entertaining diversions.

W3201C No video

• I notice there are a lot of issues with this TV concerning the loss of video. Is Dell having a recall on these or offering to fix these since it is a common problem?

• Have you ever got your video back up and working?  I also have the same problem.  My tv is a little over 3 years old now, and it just had the video go out.  I was watching it  one minute and then the video just went away.  It is just a glowing screen.  The menu does not show or anything,  No logo when it is turned on either.  I wa getting sound though.   I just ordered a Philips LCD tv  to replace it.   Then I will tear the Dell LCD apart.

• No I havent. I will be having a technician take a look at it in a week or so. Dell hasn't been any help. It appears even though they know there is/was a problem with these units they are not willing to right the wrong. I for one would never purchase a Dell anything ever again and will tell everyone I know about the shoddy product as well as the lack of support for this incident.

My advice dont buy dell.  I will let you know what the technician finds on my unit. If you find something out on yours please pass it along as well.

• What did the technician determine?

I have the same problem with my W3201C.  I replaced the PC Board, and this didnt fix the problem.  Before I buy any more parts, I am looking for a specific solution.

Thanks.