What topics/specific items would you like to learn more about from our Online training team and what format would you like it to be delivered? (Examples: Web demo, recorded training session, PowerPoint deck, training video)
Katherine Simon Dell Premier Community Site Project Manager & Moderator
1. How to troubleshoot network connections at home (problems sharing files, finding PCs on the network, sharing printers, etc.)
2. Reformatting drives/clean installation of OS into new SSD.
3. Overclocking memory via BIOS (1333mhz => 1866mhz)
4. Keeping system lean from bloatware.
5. How to setup automatic backup of data by using dedicated external HDD.
6. PC maintenance by the Owner (cleaning vents from dust/debris, upgrading memory, installing SSD, maybe adding thermal paste, etc.)
7. How to keep up with the latest drivers (video drivers, IRST, SSD/HDD firmwares, chipsets, etc.)
All training materials should be in video format w/ downloadable instructions. Make the video downloadable as well for easy reference.
Thank you for posting your great suggestions! I will forward your insightful input to our technical team.