Your input needed: Premier communication methods

Dell Premier

Dell Premier
Learn more about how to increase efficiency in the planning, management, and support of your organization’s Dell IT assets with Premier.Dell, Global Portal, and PremierConnect eBusiness tools.

Your input needed: Premier communication methods

This question is answered

How would you prefer to receive updates about new Premier features, tips and tricks, or other items of interest from the Premier team? 

Verified Answer
  • By email.

Teddi

Forum member since 2005

Ideastorm member since 2007

#DellWorld2012
    If my answer was helpful, please click the YES Button. Thank You.

• These are excellent ideas - we have in fact discussed getting real estate on authenticated Premier pages for tips and trick information (possibly in the Premier News section).  

Another question:  Would you find value in seeing Dell Premier updates, tips & tricks, etc. on your Facebook and/or Twitter feeds?

• No, not for me.  Premier page would be best for me.

All Replies
  • By email.

Teddi

Forum member since 2005

#DellWorld2012

• Since I am on my Premier page daily - how about an area on the page dedicated to features tips and tricks.

• @Itpurch, that  is an excelllent idea.

@Dell-Patrick McF, The top center of this page, to the right of Dell Premier would be an excellent place for a banner and link to tips and tricks.

Teddi

Forum member since 2005

#DellWorld2012

• All great ideas! I will ask Patrick, our Marketing and Communications SME, to review these suggestions and respond back to you.

Elizabeth Steele
    Dell Premier Community Site Project Manager & Moderator

Premier

PremierConnect

Global Portal

• These are excellent ideas - we have in fact discussed getting real estate on authenticated Premier pages for tips and trick information (possibly in the Premier News section).  

Another question:  Would you find value in seeing Dell Premier updates, tips & tricks, etc. on your Facebook and/or Twitter feeds?

• No, not for me.  Premier page would be best for me.

• DELL-Patrick McF,

You said...

DELL-Patrick McF
    Would you find value in seeing Dell Premier updates, tips & tricks, etc. on your Facebook and/or Twitter feeds?

Will there be a Dell Premier or Dell PemierConnect Facebook and Twitter pages? If yes, then each person could decide on if they want to subscribe to the updates or not.

Lionel and Susan do a lot of blogging, maybe they will help blog when this goes live. Yes

Rick

#DellRockStar

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it? 

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

Welcome to Dell Community!