Welcome! Your input needed..

Dell Premier

Dell Premier
Learn more about how to increase efficiency in the planning, management, and support of your organization’s Dell IT assets with Premier.Dell, Global Portal, and PremierConnect eBusiness tools.

Welcome! Your input needed..

• Welcome! We value your inputs to help guide this new community site's focus and direction. It is truly all about YOU!

What are the top 3 things you would like this community to focus on?

Elizabeth Steele
    Dell Premier Community Site Project Manager & Moderator

Premier

PremierConnect

Global Portal

• I think you should first make something like...

What is Dell PremierConnect?

Please contact Dell PremierConnect@Dell.com

You can also see the Dell PremierConnect Benefits Guide which explains in better details on what Dell PremierConnect is all about.

Premier Help Desk Contact Information

I don't have the capabilities here, but if you click on options, you can then make your Welcome, an announcement, which is forever. A stickie can be for a limited period of time.

#DellRockStar

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it? 

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

Welcome to Dell Community!

• Thanks for the great suggestions!

I will have our PremierConnect SMEs review and respond back.

Elizabeth Steele

Premier

PremierConnect

Global Portal

• Thank you for the great feedback!   We will definitely incorporate more videos in our postings.  Our team is always looking for ways to bring our online solutions to life and we are hoping to have more videos to share this coming year!

-Jenna

• RIck,

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions.  I've updated my profile to allow messages from all users and we'll be sure to remove email addresses from our replies. 

Shaunna

• I don't have anything to add or use this service, but it is interesting as I'm a retired Regional LAN/WAN Network and Hardware Help Desk Manager (for a Federal Government Agency) and was somewhat involved with the network procurements and contractor service monitoring.  I was also Novell CNE certified at the time.    Dell got a major workstation contract from the agency about 8 or 10 years ago as the network had 55,000 (yes 55,000) workstations (my Help Desk Techs were Dell Certified to troubleshoot the Dell equipment and report problems to Dell for service).

The network underwent a big change about the time the Dell workstations were installed as it went from Token Ring to Ethernet and the offices (Lan's) were rehomed directly to the Agency headquarters instead of the regional gateway sites (such as mine in Kansas City, Mo).

Jack

I am not a Dell Employee

Dell forum member since 2002

Home Built PC with Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H motherboard, i7 3770 CPU,  Windows 7 64 bit Home/Win 8.1.  SSD drive.  Sonar X3c 64 bit Recordng Software.

Member of Nashville based R.O.P.E.

• Thank you, Jack. We appreciate your taking a look at our new Dell Premier site and sharing your past experience with transitioning to Dell workstations. What part of our community site was most interesting to you? Are there any specific topics you would like to learn more about within our Dell Premier site?

Elizabeth Steele

Premier

PremierConnect

Global Portal

• I don't have anything specific.  Its just interesting to look at procurment from a vendor's perspective, having been on the oppposite end.  Governement contracting is so convoluted it doesn't benefit either side. 

I am not a Dell Employee

Dell forum member since 2002

Home Built PC with Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H motherboard, i7 3770 CPU,  Windows 7 64 bit Home/Win 8.1.  SSD drive.  Sonar X3c 64 bit Recordng Software.

Member of Nashville based R.O.P.E.

• Thanks - agree on the complexity level! We will continue to develop methods that will help make procurement simpler, faster, and reduce the cost of doing business. We appreciate your feedback.

Elizabeth Steele

Premier

PremierConnect

Global Portal