There are three links located at the top right of your Premier Page: Logout, My Cart and Quick Links.

• Logout signs the user out of Premier session
  • My Cart displays items you have added to the Cart during the present sign in.
  • Quick Links gives the user additional ways to jump to a specific area of Premier.
    • Select Another Account – enables users the ability to switch between Premier Page accounts without having to logout and back in.Accounts Options – allows users the ability to manage their personal --information or password, manage account settings, or manage user access (administrator rights).
    • Manage Site – allows administrator the ability to control User Access Groups and Roles settings, and view when users last accessed Premier.Dell.com.
    • My Cart – shows the status of current items in the cart.
    • Order Status – enables users the ability to check status of open orders.
    • E-Quotes – lists all current E-Quotes saved in the queue for viewing.
    • My Product and Services – allows a user the ability to find or add items saved within their My Products List.
    • Logout-signs the user out of their Premier session.
    • Reports – gives the user access to active Invoices, Purchase History, Open Orders and a variety of Custom Reports such as product warranty.
    • Custom Links – offers users additional useful links such as Customer Care, Dell Return Policy, Warranty Parts Direct.
For more helpful information on Premier navigation tips, click here for our Premier Help site.