Problem with Support Assist-Error Code SA_106 - Enterprise Forum - SupportAssist - Dell Community

Problem with Support Assist-Error Code SA_106

SupportAssist

SupportAssist
Remote monitoring and automated, proactive support

Problem with Support Assist-Error Code SA_106

• 20151215_140446.jpg

Hello guys,

I have installed and deployed OME ver 2.1.0.2635 .I have installed vib OMSA on Esxi hosts (R620 servers) and enable snmp and all present on OME.The same with a Dell R520 windows Server.All woking fine until here. Recently i deployed Dell Support Assist ver 2.1.0.72590 but i am facing the following error (attached file).As i can see at "Connectivity Test", it passes all of them.

What is going on?I need your help..

Thank you in advance.

• Hello,

I reviewed the error message and the issue is likely due to the fact that DSET/LASSO collection tool is missing, can you pls confirm from Control panel if these tools are installed? They get automatically installed post registration. If not, you should see a "update available" icon in UI. Please click on the same and see the behavior.

Thanks,

Karthik

• noupdate.png

Hello Karthik.

Thanks for your reply.The DSET/LASSO collection tool are missing from Control Panel.

when i am trying to install "Update available" from UI i have the following error (see attached).

The "Connectivity Test" are all passed.Any idea?

• spynze

Hello Karthik.

Thanks for your reply.The DSET/LASSO collection tool are missing from Control Panel.

when i am trying to install "Update available" from UI i have the following error (see attached).

The "Connectivity Test" are all passed.Any idea?

Hello,

Can you please share the autoupdate.log located under program files\supportassist\logs directory?

Thanks,

Karthik

• Hello,

Can you please share the autoupdate.log located under program files\supportassist\logs directory?

Thanks, Karthik

• logs.rar

Under the following location C:\Program Files (x86)\Dell\Dell Integrated Support\logs i have attached you the log directory.

thanks.

• Thank you for sharing the logs, from the auto update.log I noticed only LASSO failed to install, Can you confirm if DSET(dell system tool) is installed?

As a workaround for now, you can manually download and install LASSO 4.7.1 from dell site. post install, restart SupportAssist service once. Can you please retry the collection and let me know if issue still exists.

I will check with Engineering team w.r.t LASSO failure.

• LassoFailure.png

Hi again,

Iam trying to install Lasso ver 4.7.1.23 and latest 4.7.2.20 but i am getting the same error (see attached).

In addition i cannot find the directory of DSET.When i am trying to install it manually it says "It is already installed "

thanks.

• If you are unable to install LASSO, then the system is in corrupted state(as per the error message which you have attached).

Can you please reinstall SupportAssist or roll back to a clean OS image and check if LASSO install is successful.

• Wanted to follow up on this issue, do you have any updates?