Contacting Dell re:SupportAssist - Enterprise Forum - SupportAssist - Dell Community

Contacting Dell re:SupportAssist

SupportAssist

SupportAssist
Remote monitoring and automated, proactive support

Contacting Dell re:SupportAssist

• Hello,

Is the forum the only way to contact Dell regarding SupportAssist? I sent an e-mail to SupportAssist@Dell.com yesterday morning but I haven't had any kind of response yet. Do I have to have a Dell tech request the e-mail on the forum first?

Thanks.

Regards, Dominic

• Hello Dominic,

The forum is designed for general questions, however we have a full support desk for SupportAssist related issues. 

Here is an extract from the SupportAssist User guide on how to contact dell for SupportAssist related issues:

Dell provides several online and telephone-based support and service options. Availability varies by country and product, and some services may not be available in your area. To contact Dell for sales, technical support, or customer service issues:                     

1. Go to dell.com/support.
    2. Select your support category.
    3. Verify your country or region in the Choose a Country/Region drop-down list at the top of page.
    4. Select the appropriate service or support link based on your need.

Thank You,

• Dave,

Thanks for the reply. I don't know if I'm just not seeing it, but I cannot find anything on the Dell Support page about where to go for support with SupportAssist.

Thanks.

Regards, Dominic

• Generally when you have Dell Account, you can click on View your product list and obtain support that way.  However, alternatively you can do the following:

From Dell.com/support select: Browse for a product > Software & Security > Serviceability Tools > Dell SupportAssist Version 2.0.1 For OpenManage Essentials

Towards the bottom of the page you will see a Search Dell Support field to type in a description of issue, if you type something in that field and click Search, a dialog box “Contact Us” will appear.  You can use chat or call the number that appears.