Can't connect SupportAssist, register button doesn't work - Enterprise Forum - SupportAssist - Dell Community

Can't connect SupportAssist, register button doesn't work

SupportAssist

SupportAssist
Remote monitoring and automated, proactive support

Can't connect SupportAssist, register button doesn't work

This question has been answered by ccrowles

I've installed SupportAssist, but I can't connect it. I click on the "register" button, but nothing happens. I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling SupportAssist, but to no avail. Still can't register. Can anyone help?

Verified Answer
  • Hi,

Can you tell me which version of SupportAssist are you using? Also, it will be good if you can share a screenshot of the page where you are facing this problem.

Regards
    Aniruddha S

• Don't worry, Aniruddha S helped me by mail to fix it. It was the Agent Service not running. Thanks again to both :)

All Replies
  • Hi,

Can you tell me which version of SupportAssist are you using? Also, it will be good if you can share a screenshot of the page where you are facing this problem.

Regards
    Aniruddha S

• Hi, I'm using the latest version of SupportAssist (I attached a screenshot of the version).

The notification where the problem was now disappeared, but the issue persists: I can't register/Link to my account login. Here is the latest screenshot. The "Link to my account login" doesn't work, it opens nothing.

• The notification I was talking about before appeared again. Still the "register" button doesn't work.

• Does the Register button bring up another window?  If should...I find sometimes it’s in the background for some reason. Check by moving over the SupportAssist window or press ATL+TAB to move between windows.

DELL-Joe B
    Social Media and Community Professional
    #iwork4Dell

• Don't worry, Aniruddha S helped me by mail to fix it. It was the Agent Service not running. Thanks again to both :)