My Dell order was cancelled. I had to call customer care to know why this was cancelled. I was routed to one lady who was not able answer any thing on why the order was cancelled. She was telling me the reasons of as the market price increased and when I questioned, she said, it is due to some computer error and she said sales error. Then when I asked her to give it to her Manager, she simply transferred me to sales. Sales again kicked back me to Order department. This time another gentleman asked all the details in the world and routed me back to Order cancellation?? department. After repeating all my info again, they told me that my DFS account has problem. When I asked them to place the order they said they could not do and asked me to be on brief hold. While on hold, I was routed back to main line where I had to go to operator and again request for customer service. This time I was lucky to get hold of a person who answered that it was due to pricing error. And around 3000 orders are cancelled. He also gave me a free suggestion to search again to place it on black Friday. He told me that he cannot place the same order again. This entire call took 38 min to complete.

Ultimately, Dell customer care is so pathetic. No basic questions are answered. They dont show any commonsense or moral responsibility of holding the call. After all this.....
Still I don't understand how can the customer be responsible for DELL errors or software or sales.