As per the generation, chrome book is easily  to accesses, compare to HP and Acer DELL Chrome configuration pretty good. I Observed two models which is Chrome book 11 and Chrome book 13 were 11 is built for the education and 13 is used for professional, also see Dell is providing the Touch in both models it was really awesome also the battery configuration is also pity cool... but what is exact difference between Chrome Operating System and Windows Operating System, I Consider one fact that boot time of the chrome is very less compare to windows were it boots with in 9secs..I do see major defect in Chrome Operating System which doesnt support high end Storage Disk it only supports lower Space Hard Drives.and If we take cloud storage usally one account gets 32GB of Storage were we cant store any High end As per the education its enough but for enterprise it is very less. also I have few questions below....

May I know is Chrome works in Optiplex, Latitudes, Vostro's?

May I know why it supports Gmail account not other accounts?

May I know is there Os contains any Drivers?

May I know is it compatible with windows applications?

The major defect in chrome is WWAN doesnt work

Is it necessary to install the chrome play store?

May i know is this laptops supports duel OS ?

May I know can we install VMware and install windows Operating system in this laptops?

My suggestion to Dell is to increase the Storage Capacity in ChromeBook and it needs to be userfrindly to the user which helps in switching Other Operating Systems also, also

I would like user's to share your comments which helps to grab the knowledge on Chrome Operating Systems.