A recent visitor to Dell’s main campus just outside Austin, Texas turned several heads.

She was a face very familiar to Dell team members, although most had never met her in person. Dressed in her typically bold style – a brightly patterned suit – team members peeked out of their desks to meet her as she walked the halls of Dell’s headquarters.

Rakia Reynolds is the face of Dell for Small Business appearing in print, video, and digital ads. She was even featured in this Dell for Small Business billboard in Brooklyn, New York (below).

Dell for Small Business billboard in Brooklyn, New York

But Reynolds isn’t a professional model. She’s president and founder of Skai Blue Media, a multimedia public relations agency with an all-star roster of lifestyle, technology and fashion clients. And, she’s a real Dell customer.

“We are living in a mobile economy and my laptop is my office,” Reynolds says. “When I got the XPS 13, I was impressed because it had this sleekness to it and I loved the touch screen, it was lightweight and I can go an entire day without having to plug in.”