Twitter Contest

Join us as we launch our newest Dell Twitter account, @DellDigitalLife!

Dell Digital Life is intended to be a source of two-way conversation on the latest in Dell consumer and electronic products, as well as news and activities that have a bearing on our digital lifestyles.  Whether it’s audio/video, home entertainment, mobile technology and more, stay up to date and in the loop by following @DellDigitalLife on Twitter.

In celebration of the launch, we’re holding a Twitter contest that is open to all followers of the @DellDigitalLife account.  Each day from July 27-31, two Dell Mini netbooks will be given away to randomly selected individuals who Tweet a specified message, as well as correctly answer the question of the day on the Dell Mini product line.  That’s two chances to win each day of the contest!

So how does it work?  Well, it’s easy as 1-2-3:

1. Follow @DellDigitalLife on Twitter.

2. Tweet the phrase:

I just followed @DellDigitalLife for a chance to win one of 10 Dell Mini netbooks! More info at: http://bit.ly/DellTwitter

3. Answer the following daily question:

(Sweepstakes Ended)

Click here to find the answer

Once you have the answer, send a Tweet using the following phrase:

Hey @DellDigitalLife the answer is [answer].  Find more answers here: http://bit.ly/DellMini

That's it.  Follow the steps above, answering the question in the correct format, and you are automatically entered to win either a Dell Mini 10v or Mini 12 netbook!

Check back daily for the new question of the day and list of winners.

For official rules, click here.

Congratulations Sweepstakes Winners!

Day 1 Jan-27

Dell Mini 10v: @mxwll

Dell Mini 12: @Mr_Spyder

Day 2 Jan-28

Dell Mini 10v: @shoplifter110

Dell Mini 12: @deenawarwick

Day 3 Jan-29

Dell Mini 10v: @jenni104

Dell Mini 12: @dombryant

Day 4 Jan-30

Dell Mini 10v: @PsychoCoder

Dell Mini 12: @jason_purdy

Day 5 Jan-31

Dell Mini 10v: @bsw529

Dell Mini 12: @mixner3

Connect with other Dell Mini owners on Twitter

• Ls_2359_gecko_001_normal
    iamseanmcdonald: bought and using a Dell Mini 10" - very slick netbook. My daughter says its cute too. Nice job Dell!

• Twitterprofilephoto_normal
    cydxlambskank: I must say. I don't like computers that aren't the size of my Dell 10 inch Mini. |:
    from web · Reply · View Tweet

• Pic_normal
    greenplasticron: Just got an email letting me know my dell mini 9 has shipped!

• Img_3231_normal
    katyDIZZLE: Ahh 3 hrs and I've alrdy made 60dollars. Dell mini,here I come!
    from txt · Reply · View Tweet

• Headcartoon34_normal
    korywagner: Playing with a Dell Mini, patiently waiting for the day to be over

• Heena_twitter_normal
    HeenaPRGal: Just checked out the the Dell Mini! I think I'm in love.....

• N43500636_30138751_613_normal
    ShaunFurey: wooo my new Dell Mini 9 just showed up! New toy! sweet!

• 021_normal
    kriciamorris: I really really really want a green Dell Mini to use for presentations!
    ago from TweetDeck · Reply · View Tweet

• Green_8607_villandry_normal
    reformedcynic: @DianeDarling How's the laptop hunt going? Consider a netbook-I love my Dell Mini.
    ago from mobile web · Reply · View Tweet