April, 2009

Direct2Dell

The Official Dell Corporate Blog
  • Buy Dell, Pay via China Post

Note from Lionel: Below is a post from Jacqui Zhou, who runs our Direct2Dell Chinese blog . She recently published the following post over there. I asked her to publish a translated version since I thought it provided some interesting insight toward the...
  • When Setting the Clock Back 200 Years is a GOOD Thing

The ReGeneration is on the move! To make it easier for customers, Dell employees and stakeholders to find and participate in our conversations about the environment, we’re moving the best of our ReGeneration.org blog over here to Direct2Dell. You’ll...
  • Turning your laptop into a work of art with Dell Design Studio

For those of you who appreciate a laptop that reflects your personal style, today in the U.S. we are unveiling a refreshed Dell Design Studio bursting at the seams with more than 120 new designs, artists, colors, patterns . We updated the Dell Design...
  • Our Executive Social Marketing Bootcamp Happens Tomorrow

On the heels of the Social Commerce Summit , we’re partnering with Bazaarvoice and the folks at Radian6 to kick off our first Executive Social Marketing Bootcamp . Tomorrow morning, I’ll be heading down to the University of Texas campus along...
  • Three moms build million-dollar business through direct selling

Fewer than three percent of women-owned businesses gross $1 million or more in annual revenue, and the women owned firms that have crossed the million-dollar threshold certainly weren’t overnight successes. For the majority of multi-million dollar...
  • Using Ebooks to Increase Sales

Have you ever wanted to be an author? It's actually far easier than you'd think. Ebooks are a great way to: establish yourself as an expert in your field unleash that book that's been begging to come out of your brain develop...
  • Green Best Practices Shared with the US House and Senate

As a follow-up to the Earth day activities blogged about last week, I was able to attend a Green IT Summit at the US Senate and House of Representatives on Earth day , on Capitol Hill. Dell was one of several technology leaders invited to the Green...
  • ProManage-Managed Services Addresses IT Manager Needs

Since the launch of ProManage-Manged Services , there's been a good amount of chatter about why this services solution makes sense for small and medium businesses. Below are some of the questions being asked by the industry and customers about managed...
  • Dell Ranks Fourth in Green Power Purchasing

Dell ranked No. 4 on the Environmental Protection Agency ’s list of national green power purchasers. This quarterly ranking, based on U.S. operations, highlights the annual green energy purchases of leading organizations in the U.S. Companies...
  • Pros and Cons of a Telemarketing Campaign

According to the DMA , telemarketing is a billion-dollar industry driving 66 million men and women to purchase a product via outbound telemarketing calls. Before you make telemarketing part of your strategy though, figure out what kind of telemarketing...