February, 2009

Direct2Dell

The Official Dell Corporate Blog
  • Dell's Mini 10 Packs a Punch

Many of you have been keeping track of the Mini 10 since we previewed some details at CES . Starting today, we'll begin taking preorders from customers in the United States through QVC . U.S. online availability through Dell.com will follow soon after—it's...
  • An Introduction

In the coming weeks, I’ll be writing more about the inspiration and perspiration behind Adamo by Dell , and thought you might want to know a bit more about who I am . I am Vice President of Consumer Experience & Design at Dell, and each day...
  • Initial Battery Charge for the Mini 9

I’ve been getting a couple of e-mails and hearing from a few customers like ecoates1980 via Twitter and others like mrbofus who started this forum thread to say that the batteries on their Mini 9 either don’t seem to be charging at all, or...
  • Save your company money at Dell Outlet

I came across this interesting read today from Amy Babinchak of Harbor Computer Services , about how easy it is to order from the Dell Outlet . The Dell Outlet is a great place to shop for great computers at a great discount, with full warranty. You...
  • Updating the World’s First Multi-Touch Capable Tablet: the Latitude XT2

Several folks are interested in the Latitude XT2 – Engadget , SlashGear , Gotta Be Mobile and others have written in anticipation of the coming launch of the Latitude XT2. Rather than making you all wait any longer, we’re unveiling the Latitude...
  • Twerrific News—New Dell Deals Exclusive to Twitter

Lots of readers have seen blog posts like those in VentureBeat and CNET that mentions Dell has generated over $1 million in revenue. While we're pleased with that, it's pretty clear that we can do even more. Beginning today, Dell will offer...
  • Driver Updates for Latitude XT Customers: Fixes for iTunes and More

You may have seen reports from some folks like Engadget and Rob Bushway , or from Dell customers like manquaman and jloudoun , about issues they've had with the digitizer and iTunes or things like video driver crashes. Many of you have reported...
  • Love at First Peek

We’re providing a peek today from Dell on a brand that has been a labor of love for some time. It’s something you’ve never seen before and maybe never thought you’d see from us. And, honestly, you won’t entirely see it just...
  • Inkless Dell Wasabi PZ310 Printer Weighs 7 Ounces

Mini is all the rage. If you can't get enough portable electronic devices in your life, the ultra-small inkless Wasabi PZ310 printer may be perfect for you. You might have seen blog post about this little thing on sites like Engadget or Ubergizmo...
  • Dell and Goodwill's Expanded Recycling Program

Readers of Direct2Dell know that recycling is hardly new terrain for us at Dell. A few minutes ago, we announced that we're making it even easier for customers to responsibly recycle with two major announcements that expand our free recycling program...