Perspective on Dell & EqualLogic One Year Later

Direct2Dell

The Official Dell Corporate Blog

Perspective on Dell & EqualLogic One Year Later

Bruce asked Paula Long, our VP of engineering from the Dell Storage team to blog about what's happened in the year since Dell acquired EqualLogic. Take a look at her insights over on Inside IT.

To post a comment login or create an account

Comment Reminder

Unrelated comments or requests for service will be unpublished. Please post your technical questions in the Support Forums or for direct assistance contact Dell Customer Service or Dell Technical Support.. All comments must adhere to the Dell Community Terms of Use.

• dear richard, my name is barbara crawford, I have received 4 e-mails telling me that " my new dell laptop is ready to be shipped". I have answered everyone asking "when will it be shipped" ," how it will be shipped" and which type of new laptop is it"?well I keep getting the same reply"my new dell laptop is ready to be shipped"! I am sorry to have to put this on a blog but, I'm not getting any answers?! I would really hate to think that dell would pull a scam like this but, when know one is answering your e-mails and you haven't gotten the laptop in the mail you really don't know what else to do! I am hopping someone will get back to me to let me know when the laptop is coming and of coarse what new kind. I'm sure we can handle this together. as far as I know dell is a great company and would love to people to keep thinking of them that way! looking forward from hearing from you.

barbara a crawford

• Barbara:

Sorry that you haven't received your system. I will be emailing you to get some more information from you so we can see where things stand.

Thanks,

Lionel

• dear richard, my name is barbara crawford, I have received 4 e-mails telling me that " my new dell laptop is ready to be shipped". I have answered everyone asking "when will it be shipped" ," how it will be shipped" and which type of new laptop is it"?well I keep getting the same reply"my new dell laptop is ready to be shipped"! I am sorry to have to put this on a blog but, I'm not getting any answers?! I would really hate to think that dell would pull a scam like this but, when know one is answering your e-mails and you haven't gotten the laptop in the mail you really don't know what else to do! I am hopping someone will get back to me to let me know when the laptop is coming and of coarse what new kind. I'm sure we can handle this together. as far as I know dell is a great company and would love to people to keep thinking of them that way! looking forward from hearing from you.

barbara a crawford

• Barbara:

Sorry that you haven't received your system. I will be emailing you to get some more information from you so we can see where things stand.

Thanks,

Lionel