Michael Joins the Conversation at Oracle OpenWorld

Direct2Dell

The Official Dell Corporate Blog

Michael Joins the Conversation at Oracle OpenWorld

Michael just made a surprise appearance at the Sun keynote. After inviting Sun CEO Jonathan Schwartz to join the ReGeneration, he stopped by the eco-innovation booth for a 1x1 with TreeHugger's Collin Dunn. Michael's contribution to the wall: "Join the ReGeneration."

UPDATE 11/15: In his sixth Oracle OpenWorld keynote address yesterday, Michael discussed how Dell is delivering on its mission to simplify IT. View the webcast through the link here.

Format: flv
Duration:

To post a comment login or create an account

Comment Reminder

Unrelated comments or requests for service will be unpublished. Please post your technical questions in the Support Forums or for direct assistance contact Dell Customer Service or Dell Technical Support.. All comments must adhere to the Dell Community Terms of Use.

• "Two billion dollars of energy savings" per year?  per decade?  per millenium?

"Hundreds of millions of tons of CO2"...is that accurate? 

• Is there anything stopping you guys from agreeing to resell their Niagara systems - they totally rock the world. And I'd love to consolidate all my purchasing through Dell...
  • Dear Sir/Madam 

I know this is not the right way to contact

Dell but I didn't find a straight-forward way.

I am Robert N, CEO of urbanhack.

We are a Free Software Company based

in Bangalore. One of our products is

GNU/Linux Distribution that aims at

maximum portability and user friendlyness

with value additions.

If you would like to support us, or sponsor

us, please do contact us. We like to build

good relationships and create win-win

situations. I'm sure we can contribute

something to Dell that money can't buy.

Please send me the right contacts at Dell.

Kind Regards

Robert N 

• Good show Mike.....

You need to be shelled with appreciation for all your "Green Initiatives"...

I wish that in the days to come when people think or speak about a clean green environment....the name of Dell should strike their minds.

Can anything equal to the hypnotizing charm of nature??

Dell's contribution to a clean green environment needs to be much appreciated.

Good show & keep moving ahead. Mike....

Wish you all the very best

• Fantastic Keynote!