I recently sat down with David McNally, VMware Global Alliances, for a short chat on the upcoming VMworld event in San Francisco, CA from Aug 26 – 30. As a Diamond sponsor, Dell is enthusiastic in joining with one of our top partners for a total immersion into virtualization and cloud. We are also excited to have Dell Wyse (Platinum Sponsor) as a part of our larger cloud story at VMWORLD and look forward to sharing their technology with you at this event.

Here are some Dell highlights at the event:

• CEO Round Table with Michael Dell (Mon, Aug 27, 4-5 pm)
  • Dell Sessions
    • Keynote Demo (Tues, Aug 28, 8:30 am)
    • SPO3324: Ground Breaking VDI Product Announcement from Dell and VMware (Tues, Aug 28, 3-4 pm)
    • SPO3325: Customer Perspective: Improving Access to Point-of-Care applications while Securing Patient Information with Dell Wyse, VMware and Imprivata (Wed, Aug 29, 12:30-1:30 pm)
    • SPO3375: Evolving Storage to Meet the Changing Demands of Virtual Infrastructure (Mon, Aug 27, 1-2 pm)
    • SPO3377: Do Private Clouds Stay Private? (Tues, Aug 28, 1:30-2:30 pm)
    • SS1013: Build and Manage Private Clouds without Limiting Pubic Cloud Options (Wed, Aug 29, 10-11 am)
    • Dell Booths: 1412 & 1523

More details on these sessions is available on the Dell TechCenter Blog.I plan to blog daily from the event with the latest information and announcements on VMware cloud technology as well as videos taken from the exhibit hall floor. Follow me here on #DellSolves and elsewhere to read all my blog posts.

Otherwise, you can click the following link to see all VMworld 2012-related posts from Dell.

If you are interested in meeting with me at the event and discussing cloud or any Dell solutions please look for me at the Dell booth or contact me via email or Twitter.