September, 2013 - Dell4Enterprise - Dell4Enterprise - Dell Community

September, 2013

Dell4Enterprise

Strategic insights on using IT to achieve business goals
Activity
  • Dell PowerEdge VRTX for desktop virtualization: The time is now

The adoption of the Dell PowerEdge VRTX has been impressive, especially among small and mid-size organizations looking for an all-in-one solution, from a single vendor – just look at how customers Emerson and Carestream have been talking about us...
  • Dell | Oracle Expertise at Oracle Open World

Ed. note: This post was authored by Angelia McFarland It's not what you bring, it's what you take home that counts Conferences are designed to educate and entertain. Dell wants to ensure your educational experiences is just as rewarding...
  • A look back at Dell Networking and LexisNexis' partnership

I used to have a boss who once told me, “It’s easy to have a great first meeting, but building a partnership is hard.” After all, how many exploratory meetings, introductions, or even first dates have you had where it *seemed* like things...
  • MeetMe.com Achieves Exponential Growth with Rock Solid Devices

With the explosive growth of the internet over the past decade, nothing has taken center stage like social media. Its growth has enabled online games, activities and tools to provide a platform for us to share our experiences with others and stay connected...
  • CMC: It's easy as A-B-C

This post was authored by John Abrams, Systems Management Marketing With the recent launch of both Chassis Management Controller (CMC) for the new PowerEdge VRTX and a new CMC update, version 4.4.5, for the M1000 blade chassis, I thought it would be...