October, 2007 - Dell4Enterprise - Dell4Enterprise - Dell Community

October, 2007

Dell4Enterprise

Strategic insights on using IT to achieve business goals
Activity
  • Making Quieter PCs

PC noise levels is a topic that I hear about on Direct2Dell from time to time. Silent/Quiet Computers: Sound levels in decibels from user pchris has been a popular idea  on IdeaStorm since the day after it launched in February. Recently it's...
  • More on Simplifying IT

Today marks an important milestone in Dell's drive to make technology easier for customers to deploy and manage. At the Gartner Symposium today in Orlando, Michael spoke to more than 500 CIOs about Dell's strategy for simplifying IT and the...
  • On-Demand Desktop Streaming

Today at the Gartner IT Symposium , one of the products we launched is our On-Demand Desktop Streaming solution for customers in the United States. Essentially, it is a Dell-tested and validated solution where operating systems, applications and data...
  • New Category: Simplify IT

I've made some changes to the category list on Direct2Dell. First off, I consolidated Servers, Storage and Enterprise into one new category called Simplify IT . The new category will serve as the home for the group blog that covers everything from...