That’s right, it’s here…The Dell Aero, our first Android-based U.S. smartphone, is available today at for $99.99 with new AT&T two-year contract, and $299.99 without.

Talk about light! At just 104 grams, the Dell Aero is one of the lightest Android smartphones out there. The display is bright and oh so durable. Corning’s Gorilla Glass keeps the Dell Aero safe from those pesky car keys, loose change, or other items prone to cause harm.

Like many, I have multiple roles in my life: a business professional, a mother, a wife and friend to many. So, I need a phone that meets my needs as a professional and consumer…I need a productivity tool, a social connection manager, and a stylish eye catcher. The Dell Aero is it – it’s packed with today’s popular features including Quick Office, Facebook with integrated calendar and contacts, Twitter and additional applications by Google, including YouTube and Android Market.

Here's a video overview where I discuss some of these features with Lionel Menchaca.