Start a Conversation

Unsolved

I

1 Message

October 25th, 2022 10:00

Camera and Headset Issues Using Dell Zero Client 292e WYSE 7030

Firmware is up to date. I can get the camera to work. I can get the headset to work. Together the best I can do is get the camera and outbound audio to work simultaneously so I can't hear anything. I also tried moving the devices around to different USB ports. Plugging one in front and one in back did not resolve. The camera working and outbound audio working is with both in front USB ports. Camera is a Logitec C920e and headset is Koss (not sure what model). The headset works fine when camera is not connected. If the headset is plugged in when I add the camera then the camera will kick on in Teams but its just black. Drivers are up to date and configured correctly. This configuration works fine using other thin client models. So why beat my head against the wall with this when I can use a different model thin client? Excellent question! The native resolution capability is significantly higher on this model than our standard thin client and we have a programmer who benefits from the higher resolution. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

No Responses!
No Events found!