Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

February 9th, 2022 14:00

Bloomberg Keyboard redirection with Horizon Blast

Hello, 

I have 5070 clients running latest thinos 9.1.5067 - i have a user with a bloomberg keyboard - it's not being redirected for some reason. I have followed the instructions and added the VID/PID to include USB redirection - i can see the keyboard detected in the client's system settings with a correct VID/PID... and it's not getting redirected - i have tried to load some older Horizon agents (running 2111 now) just to see if it's a bug, but it didn't work. Any suggestions what could it be? (i have 2 horizon environments 7.13.1 and 8 (2111) and it doesn't work in both.

Thanks!

edit: just to test i have used the wildcards (vid-****_pid-****) to allow everything and all usb devices, except for the keyboard were indeed redirected.

14 Posts

March 8th, 2022 12:00

very strange - problem got solved by resetting the client to factory defaults and rejoining the same group.... anyways...it works now....

March 3rd, 2022 08:00

If you are using WMS and Thin OS 9  - then you no longer specify vid & pid seperately .... for Bloomberg Keyboards it would be in this format 0x11889545 (or 9xxx) depending on version of keyboard

No Events found!