Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
H

Community Accepted Solution

throughput or Bandwidth

Hi What is the maximum bandwidth or throughput of the server R750xs ?

Question

720xd Motherboard Initialization Error - Fix or replace?

The motherboard in my 720xd was working fine until a power down and reboot. Now I get the dreaded iDRAC initialization error. I tried resetting the nvram using the jumper on the motherboard and the i button but nothing works. I don't know of any way to try re-flashing the idrac to resolve it. Is the

Question

Closed

boot fail after linux kernel upgrade

Hi, i have struggled with the below issue My system is  POWEREDGE R7525, running with Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS. I attempted to build and install Linux kernel version 6.4 for the purpose of making kernel modifications. However, the system encountered the following error and failed to boot: (befor

Question

Closed

Firmware update details criticality

Hi, What does "critical" status mean in the idrac7 firmware update details table ? Thanks, Bhopeto

Question

Closed

OpenSSH vulnerabilities on iDracs

Our vulnerability scanner detected multiple vulnerabilities on OpenSSH running on iDrac9. The solution is to update the OpenSSH version to 9.3p2. I've tried installing the latest iDrac firmware version 7 however, it did not address the vulnerability. Is there a workaround for this? I can no longe

Question

Closed

support CPU 6348

Hi Does the server R750xs support CPU 6348? Thanks  

Question

Closed

Network Drive information is not showing in iDRAC

Hello,I Swap RJ45 Port to Fiber module . In iDRAC ,Network Drive information RJ45 not show but Under PCIe slot Network port is appear after Power On.How do i Fix ? I want to appear in Network Drive Tab Like NIC 1 ,NIC2.

Question

Closed

PDU specs for xe 9860

Looking for a PDU specification for the xe 9860. The 9860 has 5+1 redundant 2800 watt power supplies, with c21 connectors.  Trying to determine what is the actual current draw for these power supplies?  Any recommendations for a PDU configuration to plug these power supplies into?  

Question

Closed

Dell R420 - Not Redundant policy sums the PSUs?

Hi, I bought a used Dell R420 with dual CPU and two 350W PSUs, and I am concerned with one thing: does the Power Configuration set to "Not Redundant" sums up the power headroom? Would I have a maximum capacity of 700W? Because in the Power Monitoring, it says the Failure Threshold is 938 Watts and

Question

Closed

Part numbers for the PCIe to 755 fperc cable and the sled that the 755 fperc sits in.

I purchased the 755 fperc (3KDWX) and now need the part numbers for the chassis  the card sits in and the cable that connects it to the PCIe slot on the motherboard of my R350.

Question

Closed

iDRAC8 Enterprise license lost after Motherboard change

Hi, we recently changed the motherboard of an R730xd since the iDRAC was not working so we didn't have the chance to export the license file. The license was an Enterprise License and now I am stuck with an Express License. Can someone help and provide us with a new license f

Question

Closed

,R610 Don't load HDD

Hi, i've bought a Dell poweredge R610 with a SAS 6/iR integrated. For the HDD i bought " 1.2TB HDD HGST SAS 10K Rpm 2,5'' HUC101812CSS200 CF0A9C1 SAS-2" but i don't know why, when i boot my server and go in Setup System i don't see any "Type CTRL-R for raid", but only "Type CTRL+S for SAS...". The p

Question

Closed

PowerEdge 350. Moving raid controller to PCIe 2

Wanting to install a Boss controller. Problem is my Perc H755 Raid controller is encroaching into slot. Can I move Raid controller to PCIe slot 1to make room for Boss controller card without any system degradation?

Question

Closed

Dell R650xs

máy chủ r650xs hỗ trợ cpu 6312U ?

Question

Closed

Dell PowerEdge R740 not discontinue

Hi, is there any statement if Server Dell PowerEdge R740 Discontinue?

Question

Closed

R450/R650XS Optical Drive Power Cable - what P/N?

Hello. I'm struggling with DVD power cable for R450/R650xs. I cannot find this anywhere. Can you help me with this. I have compatible DVD drive, but without this cable it's useless.   Thanks in advance.

Question

Closed

R660 Server with Micron SSD

Although it wouldn't have Dell's firmware on it, would the Micron 9400 NVMe SSD be compatible with the R660? Thank you!

Question

Closed

Dell PowerEdge R7415 riser card 3A

Hello. Can anyone point me to the correct PN for riser 3A? Thank in advance.

Question

Closed

NVMe for R640 10 Bay SFF Server

Hello all, If I want to utilize NVMe drives for my R640 10 Bay SFF server but my chassis isn't the 10 Bay NVMe chassis, how many NVMe drives is my server capable of using? 2 NVMe drives or 4?  Was hoping to use 2 for storage and maybe 2 more for OS..? Thank you!

Question

Closed

Dell Update FTP and HTTP ip addresses

Hi,What are the current Dell FTP and HTTP ip addresses, or URL's in order to perform a firmware update using the Lifecycle Controller?I do not have the HTTPS option, which worked for me in the past and that is why I need the HTTP or FTP servers ip or URL.Thanks.

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!