Search Results (279)

Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent

Community Accepted Solution

R6525 not supporting firmware update

I was running an older 3.2 version when I first ran into this problem. Updated to 3.4.0 via the built-in updater. Same problem. The system can see the R6525 machine and can run a firmware compliance report, but I can't do a firmware upgrade from within OME. The R6525 is listed on the support matrix,

Question

Driver Update Compliance via SSH

Hi I´m trying to get a Driver  Update run to work in OME 3.5 I have created a Baseline and initialized a "Make Compliant" Run. After Update there are still Driver not compliant , so not Updated. Rerun does not solve this I assume it´s because of the wrong Discovered Version in current (Se

Question

REST API - Reading Report

Trying to run a report and download info via REST API and requests library in Python Have managed to get the report to run but cannot pass the parameter for the ReportID using /api/ReportService/ReportDefs(Id)/ReportResults/Result as I cannot work out how to pass the Id parameter.  Can anyon

Question

OME and R910

Hi. We have an old R910 in our development rack (idrac6), I've scanned it into OMEv3.4.1 and can see it needs firmware updating. However in the compliance report, it does advise which updates are required but the check boxes on the left are greyed out, when I hover my mouse over the check boxes, it

Question

Scheduling and running inventory reports in Dell OpenManage Enterprise 3.4.1

Hello everyone, Could you please let me know if there is any way for me to schedule and run weekly inventory reports in Dell OpenManage Enterprise version 3.4.1. If possible, I would like for Dell OpenManage Enterprise to automatically run weekly inventory reports and then email these reports to m

Question

View Workstations in OM Enterprise

Hi, I'm currently looking into upgrading from Openmanage Essentials to Openmanage Enterprise, we have managed to add iDrac's without issue however would like to be able to monitor workstations via this platform, I understand this was not initially supported however believe it should be possible to

Question

after update OME to 3.4.1(24) ethernet card "Not updatable through catalog"

Welcome all After update OME to Version 3.4.1 (Build24) when check firmweare in the component >>> "Broadcom Gigabit Ethernet",   "Disk 0 in Backplane",  "BP12G+ 0:1"  I see >>>  Not updatable through catalog >>> In the "Baseline version"  column

Question

OME Backup Best Practices

We are running OME 3.3.1 and will be updating to 3.4.1. I would like to take a backup prior to doing this and wanted to know if there were best practices for this procedure. Is a snapshot while powered on sufficient? Do I need to power off the appliance then perform the snapshot? Will there be an ea

Question

OpenManage Enterprise 3.4.1 email alerting not working anymore

Hello Since the last OME 3.4 upgrades we made, we silently not getting email alerts anymore. Of course, it was already working fine before and was very useful. So I tried to change the SMTP, the FROM and also the TO headers (in general settings and strategy) to make sure it was not elsewhere outs

Question

iDRAC version missing from compliance report

Hi All, I just upgraded to latest 3.4.1 version, but found some issues When I run the Compliance baseline, some of my R430 servers not showing iDRAC version, then I run Firmware Compliance per Component Report, it shows as below: Not updatable through catalog tried delete and re-add, run

Question

OMEnterprise 3.4 Application Extensions Download (Plug-in) Failed

Tried to download power manager and getting these errors. Please advise  

Question

API string function such as contains, endswith and startswith

OME API uses OData-Version 4.0. Ref: http://docs.oasis-open.org/odata/odata/v4.0/errata03/os/complete/part1-protocol/odata-v4.0-errata03-os-part1-protocol-complete.html#_The_$filter_System   Using the built-in $filter function, does it implemented the usage of string functions such as contai

Question

OMEnterprise 3.4 Warranty Info

Does the NON-Licensed version of Dell OMEnterprise NOT provide warranty information like dell om essentials did? OR is there a bug on the backed related to API to Dell's warranty site, etc.?  

Question

OMEnterprise 3.4 Systems Group List Default

Why do the IDRACs being discovered get listed under just all devices and NOT say under Servers and or Servers\Dell iDRAC Servers list by default? WHY do some of these idracs show hostname while others might show the FQDN? Also...not sure if this is related but MD Arrays shows green check but the

Question

OMEnterprise 3.4 discovery OS & NIC info not pulled in via IDRAC discovery

Why doesn't the discovery of the IDRAC supply information such as server OS, IP address of actual server NIC (NOT IDRAC IP) if running say a port channel with multiple nics, etc? I've also tried installing the idrac service module on poweredge server in order to pull this information from OS to IDR

Question

Why is this range invalid on discovery - Dell OM Enterprise 3.4?

Question

Dell OM Enterprise Register with DNS

On the appliance, ver 3.4, I'm getting error when trying to register appliance with DNS any suggestions? Error: Failure occurred during network interface configuration: Failed to apply DNS settings for ens160Response from server: Update failed: REFUSED  

Question

ome 3.4.0 (build 55) firmware patching issue

Hi , OME is having a problem remediating fw on a PowerEdge R730xd and  Broadcom 57414S 25gb NIC card. Its currently at  21.40.20.00 at trying to go to  21.40.25.31.   I get this error in OME : -

Question

md5sum for download openmanage_enterprise_ovf_format_3.4.zip

I downloaded openmanage_enterprise_ovf_format_3.4.zip but there is no cksum of any kind.  I got the file from here:  https://www.dell.com/support/article/en-us/sln310714/support-for-openmanage-enterprise?lang=en#OME-Download Can somebody provide validity for the download?

Question

Is it possible to template all possible Component FQDD for RAID and vdisks?

Hello, Is there a way to make all known Dell PowerEdge servers with vdisks compliant with 3 settings for all vdisks, no matter how much adapter and RAID arrays are (or not) on servers with OME? I'm trying to target all servers in OME that appears configured with at least one vdisk (that part is ea

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!