Search Results (279)

Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent

Community Accepted Solution

Moving to Enterprise

I'm really struggling with OpenManage Enterprise and the steps transitioning to it. In Essentials, I configure SNMP on the Server (R710 for example) then I would load OpenManage on that same server, configure alerts how I preferred, go to Essentials server, do a discovery and inventory, and all was

Question

Error with Cloud IQ plugin

I'm getting the following error when trying to activate the CloudIQ plugin: An error occurred while testing the proxy settings Unable to complete the request because java.lang.StackOverflowError cannot be cast to java.lang.Exception does not exist or is not applicable for the resource URI.

Question

Configuring a Custom Root CA?

Hello OME Community! I am deploying the appliance into an environment in which TLS decryption and packet inspection is performed at the network boundary. This necessitates the enterprise issuing a custom certificate (e.g. customRootCA.pem) in order for the inspection to be transparent to web client

Question

dellemc.openmanage.ome_firmware_baseline - Failed to connect to the host via ssh: ssh_exchange_identification

Hello, When I am trying to use dellemc openmanage ome_firmware_baseline on an ansible playbook I get the message    fatal: [ip address]: UNREACHABLE! => {"changed": false, "msg": "Failed to connect to the host via ssh: ssh_exchange_identification: Connecti

Question

Windows 2019 Core installation - OMSA remote admin - Can't connect

So have searched forum and my issue is similar to this, but the last post seems to suggest setting up OMSA remote admin is not possible a Windows Core installation, which seems implausible. Setup PowerEdge R340 Windows 2019 Std Core - Hyper-V host Running OMSA Web Server(10.1.0.0) on a Windows 2

Question

IDRA9 Series 4 REST API to configure remote syslog and enable alert configuration

Hi all, I am referencing this document for IDRAC9 rest api: iDRAC9 Redfish API Guide - Firmware version: 4.20.20.20 However, I could not find any api calls in this doc to configure remote syslog server on the IDRAC or how to enable alerting and configure them. Is this the correct document for thi

Question

CloudIQ plugin

I saw that with OpenManage Enterprise 3.7, there is a plugin for CloudIQ. I was wondering if there is any documentation on the server data it collects and stores in the cloud. We have special regulations when it comes to data, and I want to confirm that CloudIQ won't violate those regulations before

Question

How to make overall status in Open Manage page of the server OK

I have several servers that are ok and working properly, all the systems is health. But in the Open Manage I see that it's critical status. When I open the page I see How to make the Open Manage to think this server is Healthy.Only way that i discovered is to reset iDRAC.

Question

Issues Upgrading to OME 3.6.2 or 3.7 (offline)

Has anybody had any problems upgrading openmanage to 3.6.2 or 3.7 using an offline upgrade? I have a NFS volume that I just used to get from 3.4 to 3.6.1, but am looking to get to at least 3.6.2. OpenManage sees the plugins in the share, and I used it a few days ago to get to 3.6.1 so there shouldn'

Question

Dell N4064F SNMP discovery failed

Hi, we are having trouble to get our 3 x Dell N4064F (Firmware 6.5.3.6, and 6.5.4.17) into our OpenManage Enterprise Appliance Version 3.6.1 (Build 6). all the oob-interfaces of the switches are in different subnet, but in those subnet we have already working Dell N1548P, X4012 or Dell N1124P-ON. i

Question

openmanage firmware compliance listing old firmware

After a firmware update, and running another compliance check, openmanage still reports the old firmware. The iDrac reports the update firmware versions. Is there a local cache that needs to be cleared on the openmanage server? I'm using Version 3.6.1 (Build 6) . From openmanageFrom the idrac

Question

Scheduled reports for Warranty

Hey guys, I would like to know if there is already a way to schedule the execution of reports, for example for warranty, monthly or quarterly. I read some threads from 2018 and 2014 and this feature was not implemented yet. Do we have any updates on this feature?

Question

update openmanage 3.6.1.6

I updated Openmanage Enterprise to 3.6.1 and after the reboot the Devices = 0. Is there a way to recover them or does this require discovery again?

Question

Edge Beta, device list is empty

After upgrading to Version 3.6.0 (Build 41) in Edge Beta the device list ist empty. Strangely enough the Compliance View the servers are available in their baselines. The device tab shows up as seen in the attachment. Cleared the cookies, but that doesn't help. In Firefox an Edge cur

Question

OpenManage Enterprise is showing a flawless switch with status "warning" Dell X4012

Hello, one of our 5 Dell X4012 (firmware 3.0.1.8) is displayed with status "warning" but no error or warning appears on the switch log. i have already openened a hardware-ticket case 1062218027 but after uploading the support-file nothing was found. so the switch is flawless and i think it is a sof

Question

OME API - /api/DeviceService/Devices(ID) returns "resource URI does not exist or is not implemented"

I have a really simple task: Obtain device inventory, statuses from OME API. The first command, /api/DeviceService/Devices, returns a list of device objects with multiple odata.navigationLink attribs.  But following any of them gives the following { "error": { "code": "B

Question

AD Authentication Broken after upgrade to version: 3.6.0.41

AD Authentication Broken after upgrade to version: 3.6.0.41 I have upgraded the Dell OpenManage Enterprise yesterday and since cannot login with any domain credentials, works fine with the local Admin account and test connection to AD successfully, but when I go to actually login with AD crede

Question

OME 3.6 After Update Event Processing Service does not work

Hello, after updating from OME 3.5.0 (Build 60) to OME 3.6.0 (Build 41) no SNMP traps are received.When calling the SNMP Listener ("Application Settings" / "Incoming Alerts") there is the following error message. It is noticeable that on the TUI under "Display Current Appliance Status" it can be

Question

3.6.0 plugin not updating

I just installed 3.6.0 and am trying to get the plugin updates, and it keeps failing.

Question

OME 3.x and Firewall Ports (Windows)

Afternoon all, I'm using OME 3.5 to push driver udpates to Windows servers. By and large this has worked fine. However, some fail and I suspect that this is firewall related. The required firewall ports are clearly defined here: https://www.dell.com/support/manuals/en-uk/dell-openmanage-enterpr

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!