Search Results (279)

Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent

Community Accepted Solution

Impact of Spring4Shell CVE-2022-22965 for Dell EMC License Server

We need to know if CVE-2022-22965 Spring4shell vulnerability affects Dell EMC License Server with following version.Version: Dell EMC License Server 3.4.x, 3.5.x, 3.6.x As the condition of CVE-2022-22965 is JDK 9 or higher, please let us know if Dell EMC License Server uses it.According to official

Question

CSEC5026 - Unable to connect to the LDAP or AD server

I have tried for several weeks to get this working and even with a few searches on the Internet for possible clues, and I am still having issues getting our OME server to communicate with AD to get directory info. I have tried both ports, IP addresses and FQDN, different user login methods, I have

Question

Dell OME 3.8.3 Unable to download Dell catalogs or warranty information

Downloaded the latest OME appliance and it's not able to pull anything down from Dell.com. The catalog is not downloading and neither is the warranty information. We do not use a web proxy for this connection. I've verified the network settings over a dozen times and it still cannot download from

Question

Support for the PowerStore products in Open Manage Enterprise

Why is there no support for the PowerStore products in Open Manage Enterprise? Specifically, how do I add my PowerStore 500T to Open Manage Enterprise?

Question

No Updates Found

We have Openmanage Enterprise 3.5.0 (Build 60) and would like to update. The systems are all isolated and unable to reach anything outside the solution VLAN's. I have downloaded the directory structure from dl.dell.com and shared using both IIS and NFS. The directory structure downloaded includes th

Question

Does Dell OpenManage Enterprise reboot the server during a template push?

When trying to push a new template in Dell OpenManage Enterprise, It gives the message the system may reboot. Has anyone ever tried this? Version 7.1 Trying to push out a new group for iDRAC logins.

Question

Servers with iDRAC6 is not showing the names on OME

My servers with iDRAC6 are not showing the names on OME The DNS is set and working fine when I ping the name of the server. I have more servers with different versions of iDRAC, like 7,8, and 9, and all work fine. Only the old servers are not able to retrieve the names. The SNMP is set correctly

Question

Open Manage Credentials

Hi Hope someone has a vision here coz I am stuck! My local account on Open Manage is now showing as username and or password incorrect so not allowing login.  The Admin account (administrator) is also kicking off with the above issue.  I have console access to the appliance, reset the

Question

Dell OMSA - SSL Version Greyed Out

The SSL Version is greyed out on our PowerEdge R310 - we need to set this as TLS V1.2 minimumI've been able to adjust this setting on all of our R710's. I'm logged in as the master administrator account.I've tried setting it using CLI tools but getting an error  PS C:\Users\Administrator\Downloads>

Question

OpenManage Enterprise issue updating to v. 3.8.2

Hello all, I have an issue when I try to update our appliance OpenManage 3.8.0.35 to the latest release 3.8.2. The update process is stuck for a few minutes after clicking on "Confirm Update", and then I get red popups which I didn't have time enough to read... And I have no other way than rebootin

Question

3.8.2 - Unable to complete the operation because the entered target ID(s) {0} are invalid

After upgrading the OME appliance to 3.8.2, I'm unable to upgrade device firmware in one job, as I'm met with the following message. Error occurred while submitting Device Update JobCJOB4029 - Unable to complete the operation because the entered target ID(s) {0} are invalid.Recommended ActionEnter

Question

OM Enterprise 3.6.1 to 3.8.2 upgrade issues

3.8.2 upgrade from 3.6.1 is failing to load after update. I've restored from snapshot and trying to use local nfs share to upgrade to 3.8.0 so I can then update to 3.8.2 (as I see a requirement is a full upgrade from 3.6 to 3.8 BEFORE you can go to 3.8.2).  The manual offline NFS or https loca

Question

Very old discovery jobs are run again after upgrade

It looks like after an OME upgrade (maybe a reboot is enough, not sure) every discovery job is run again. How will it be possible to delete those? Those hosts from 2019 don't even exist anymore...

Question

Appliance DNS settings fail to apply

Version 3.8.0.35; in the appliance config page, I select 'Set Networking Parameters', choose the connection (there's only one: ens160). I tick the box to 'Register with DNS'. Hostname is populated. I enter the Domain Name and click to apply. I immediately get the error, "Failure occurred during net

Question

Issues upgrading to 3.8.1.16

Just upgraded from 3.8 (fairly fresh install) to 3.8.1.16.   Everything seemed to go fine - all services are running.  I can not access the web interface - I get this with a spinning circle: (Packages installed.  System will undergo multiple restarts to complete the upgrade process.

Question

The remote Samba server is affected by a privilege escalation vulnerability.

In Samba before 4.10.18, 4.11.13, 4.12.7 an elevation of privilege vulnerability exists when an attacker establishes a vulnerable Netlogon secure channel connection to a domain controller.Solution Upgrade to the latest version of the Samba server software. The vendor has prepared a fix for this iss

Question

SANHQ + OME on same Server

Can i install SANHQ and OpenManage Enterprise (the free/basic version) on the same server? I would use the Support Assist plugin for OME and not in SANHQ. These would be monitoring two M1000e chassis and another dell server all in the same network.

Question

OME 3.8.0 API dropping devices

Apologies for cross-posting into "Support Assist Enterprise" board: OME API's DeviceService/Devices missing devices.  Appreciate any pointers. (For some reason I couldn't find this board, then found an old post in that board about SupportAssist not listing all devices from OME inventory.

Question

Administrator password on TUI

Hello Team, Deployed Dell Open Manage Ent. Was able to access the GUI console using the defined Admin password. However, when trying to access the TUI, i am unable to login - with an error of invalid password. I am confident that i am typing the correct password that i use to access the GUI (admin)

Question

System Health Critical - The NDC is absent after reset iDRAC

Hi everybody, I have an OME for to manage some servers. I have an error message on the idrac and OME. Error : The NDC is absent. I already open a case to dell for to change the network board but after that i got always this error. An technician dell, gave me a feedback and it's a false error bec

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!