Search Results (279)

Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent

Community Accepted Solution

Doubts on OME Management Station Functions

Hi All, I have doubts with regards to "Management Station". 1. What is Management Station and its functions? 2. Why do the firewall rules port 25 and 53 destinations to Management Station? Based on my understanding port 25 destination should be directed to SMTP server and port 53 to a DNS serv

Question

DELL x720/x620 not a part of dell online catalogue anymore?

after I upgrade to latest OME 3.10 and probably update to the latest DELL online catalogue (downloads.dell.com/catalog/catalog.gz - Version: 23.02.03) I get an "Update file not in catalog; Check dell.com/support" for all my x720/x620 servers. They are gone from dell online catalogue or it is an iss

Question

iDRAC user password change procedure 2023

So here is the scenario. I've got 100+ iDRAC devices in OME that need their root passwords changed. From my searching it seems like the procedure is to change the password at the iDRAC (racadm, powershell, ansible, etc.), remove the devices from OME, then rediscover them back into OME. Is that still

Question

R620 inventory fail

Hi all, I am trying to update a R620 with OME but inventory process fails. "Inventory detals were not provided by device". OME version is 3.9.0 Server iDRAC version is 1.57.57 Regards,

Question

Several Issues after Upgrade to 3.9.2.9 to 3.10.0.169

Hello, i see several problems after upgrade to 3.9.2.9 to 3.10.0.169. BuildIn Admin user now has the role "Backup Administrator", but role "Backup Administrator" did not exist for new users. Prior to the upgrade i renamed the "Default Inventory Task", after the upgrade i now have a new "Default I

Question

Only able to add systems via IP and not DNS names

Hi All, Hoping to get some help on this one.  DNS settings are correct and authentication and directory services have been configured, but for some reason i cant resolve any DNS names from the appliance.  Version 3.9.0 (Build 55) Regards

Question

OME 3.6.1 - Offline Update

I have an OME 3.6.1 VM (Hyper-V), which I'm trying to bring up to current version. Entire system is firewalled, and has no internet access, so this has to be an Offline update.  I realize this will need to be several hops, so I've downloaded every version between 3.6.2 and 3.10.0 from htt

Question

OpenManage Enterprise no updates available

Same question posted in another section (modified by moderator)

Question

x30 series - Very old NIC firmware available in OME catalogue

Hello, Since a few weeks now (can't really find out when), for my x30s, there is a very old firmware "downgrade" proposed by Dell OME : I found a newer one available since December 2022 but it doesn't show up and anyway, such a downgrade is my opinion not OK : https://www.dell.com/support/

Question

Updating FW Failed (The device Service Tag could not be verified) OME 3.9.0 Build55

Hi Team .. Service Tag could not be verified while updating firmware. we have done the 2 proccess below: 1- enabled V1 in the Appliance share setting 2- updated BIOS & Idrac manually we still facing same issue. Br/ Khiyar Issa

Question

Update file not in catalog for yx2x

Hi, today I've noticed that for all of my yx2x systems firmware is not available. There is an info that update file not in catalog. According to support matrix that hardware should be supported. Last week everything was fine and I was able to update yx2x systems. Do you know what is going on?

Question

No Target Device available for Profile Deployment

Hello, I´m trying to deploy a Profile for Dell Poweredge R740 Server. I´ve discovered the template automatically from a reference server and then putted into a new profile. The Profile is available but when I try to deploy it, there is no target device available for selection. I can see only empty

Question

Problems with registering "Service Plugin" from Open Manage Enterprise

Hello , When i try to register the register the Service Plugin from OpenManage Enterprise first i see an Window where i have to fill out an Access key and an PIN . But i dont have this Informations .  Therefore i choose "Generate Access key and PIN" , then i was redirected on an Website .&nb

Question

OME 3.9 Unable to discover new servers with WSMAN IDRAC

OME 3.9 (Build 55),  Discovery for IDRAC with WSMAN.   All old servers (R620) were discovered with no problem.  all new servers (R650, R640, R630) failed.   Unable to perform the requested action because the device management endpoint authentication over WSMAN, REDFI

Question

Need a only software of Open Manage Enterprise instead of VM(with CentOS)

Hi Dell Community, My customer is deploying Dell OpenManage Enterprise software. But CentOS is forbidden in their data center as the security issue of OS, other OS can be permitted. I would greatly appreciate any help with the following questions. Thank you in advance. Do we offer only software o

Question

close the admin account

How to close the admin account of openmanage

Question

EEMI Code: CGEN1013

Hello,We installed a new openmanage enterprise in our environment.6 pieces We have a PowerEdge R730 server. I have successfully added 5 of them to openmanage enterprise.But I can't add my 1 server. I have given all the necessary network permissions.My credentials are correct. My firmware version is

Question

"Services" plugin stuck on "Downloading" and does not go away with reboot

I am running Open Manage Enterprise Version 3.9.0 (Build 55) No other plugins are now installed, I cannot remove, install or stop "Downloading" on this plugin  

Question

Unable to select all devices, to add to baseline

We are having problems with a newly created OME instance and its baseline. In total the ome instance has discovered 28 servers, which are shown as healthy. When we try to add of them to a general baseline, we can only select 15 of those servers. The ome applieance has been restarted, without any

Question

Multiple OME appliance

Hello team !Due to our facility security policy, i have to create a secondary appliance of my OME entreprise running on VmW7.03As i created lot of custom group / baseline / script / mailing list alerts... i can't manage those future two instance separately.At first, I thinked to create a VIP and wri

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!