Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
N

Community Accepted Solution

Delete User Quota

Please, can somebody tell me how can I delete a user quota from Unisphere or UEMCLI, SVC, API, Powershell? There is no DELETE button or options in user quota page in UNISPHERE UNITY GUI or from UEMCLI there is no a REMOVE or DELETE option. I put the hard quota limit and soft limit to ZERO, all go

Question

Unable to delete a tenant

as the title said, I can't delete a tenant, It's the same error from UI e UEMCLI. Delete Tenant Failed....no more details. any advised?

Question

unity 300 OE upgrade path

Hello all Unity 300 running OE 4.5.1.0.5.001, i want to upgrade it to last version 5.3.1.0.5.008 looking to the matrix i am unable to understand the target path. could you please help if it is possible to upgrade directly from 4.5.1.0.5.001 to5.3.1.0.5.008 otherwise, what is the advised target to fo

Question

Unity Replication and ESXI

We have 2 Unity arrays; UnitySource and UnityDestination We've created the replication ports and session to replicate data from Source to Destination. All is green and seems fine, data moves to destination just fine. When we initiate a planned failover, ESXI loses access to the Datastore.  I

Question

Unity vsa licence showing error Code:0x2800120

Dear Dell support, I have downloaded UnityVSA-5.3.0.0.5.120.OVA and downloaded XML file later we have converted into .lic file still getting this popup. Please help me! Thank for all   

Question

Looking for Unity VSA Community Edition + Licence / Unity VSA 5.3 from Dell "Invalid Access" Error

Hello, It seems https://www.dell.com/en-us/dt/software-downloads/forms/unityvsa.htm is broken, and upon completing the form you get "Invalid Access" when trying to get "7RGCR_Dell-UnityVSA-5.3.0.0.5.120-OVA-image.ova". Secondly it seems like Community Edition is no longer easy to find as EMC links

Question

Closed

Is midrangesizer.dell.com down? (Looking to self-serve Unity configuration options)

I have been unable to access midrangesizer.dell.com for a while now. I'm trying to self service Unity configurations.   This Aug 2023 post directs me to midrangesizer.dell.com. I get this error message: . Is this still the tool/URL for Unity?  Is it down for all, or just me?

Question

Memory disk compatibility

Good day!We have Unity 350F (All Flash 15.36TB SSD 2.5in) storage with part number 005-052-558. Is 005-052-129 compatible with that one?From the image, what does DC NEBS stand for? Thank you!

Question

Failed to get a license for UnityVSA Community Edition

Hi team, I am trying to get a license for the Community Edition at: https://www.dellemc.com/en-us/auth/elmeval.htm After providing a valid UUID I keep getting the following popup: Requested page is currently not available. Please try after some time. Please do not redirect me to the phone support

Question

Unity & Unity XT BBU Compatibility

Sorry for my lack of English. I have Unity BBU. Its part number is 078-000-094-00 and cover sticker part number is 088-000-169-00. Battery sticker part number is 078-000-155-00. I need to replace Unity XT BBU. Its part number 088-000-192-00. Can i replace "Fault 088-000-192-00" to "New 0

Question

Closed

Initiator does not have any initiator paths

Hello We have Unity 380, software version 5.3.0.0.5.120. Everything looks correct, all cables connected and green on the system overview - enclosures; but when looking at the initiators tab, it shows 2 of our servers have 1 good connection, and 1 in error (see below). Even though the overall cond

Question

Closed

UnityOS compatibality and powerpath

I am using Unity 880 with latest UnityOS = 5.3.0.0.5.120 on the other hand according the latest version that has released for powerpath is 8 and accoding to description it just support : Unity- 5.2.2, 5.2.1. So as I find out powerpath 8 is not compatibale with UnityOS 5.3.0.0.5.120. 1- Doe it corre

Question

Closed

UnityXT Replication with Unity

Is it possible to replicate EMC UnityXT series with Unity Devices (for exmaple Uniity 300 with Unity 380XT or 480XT) in sync or async mode? what are the prerequisites and requirements for it?

Question

Closed

Unity 350f support

Does the Unity 350f support third party drives or just the Dell EMC drive? where is it written?

Question

Closed

How to convert UnityVSA Evaluation License from .xml to .lic format?

I have received evaluation license for UnityVSA in .xml format. But when I try to import it to my UnityVSA appliance shows "The file being selected must have a suffix of ".lic"." How can I convert my .xml license to .lic format?

Question

Closed

Downgrade Unity 480-XT

Hi guysI have a question about downgrade Unity 480 . Can I downgrade my Unity 480 from version 5.2.2.0.5.004 to the previous versions? if I can, how? Thank you, guys,

Question

Closed

Unity OE Upgrade Path

I'm a little confused by the OE Revision Matrix. All 3 of my SANs are currently running on OE version 5.2.1.0.5.013, and I would like to get to the 5.3.0.0.5.120 version. Can I go directly to the newest OE, or do I need to stage the 5.2.2.0.5.004 version first?  Thanks in advance!

Question

Closed

Not able to Apply License EMC UnityVSA 5.3

Getting Below error after getting EVAL license from Dell for UnityVSA 5.3 The specified operation could not be completed. Search for the error code on the support website or product forums, or contact your service provider, if available. (Error Code:0x4)   Any Solution to above error

Question

Closed

NAS Server DR Failover Test

Hi All, We are required by business to perform DR Failover test on our Unity NAS Server but for only one of several NAS severs configured on the array. Is initiating the Failover with Sync on just one NAS server not impact other NAS servers? Same goes with Failback is it not going to impact other

Question

Closed

UnityVSA pool shows offline

Hello everyone I have UnityVSA-5.1.0.0.5.394 running on my lab I have created 7 vmdks: one 32GB on an NVME2 disk and put it on "Extreme Performance Tier" three 100GB on RAID_1 SSD disks and put it on "Performance Tier" three 256GB on an external USB_HDD disk and put it on "Capacity Tier"

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!