Search Results (9)

Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent

Community Accepted Solution

3040 Can I use a monitor NOT on the compatability list

Hey Guys, I got this 3040 from a used supplier and installed Fedora on it because Windows was too large to even upgrade! I'm looking for a monitor that can utilise the full resolution of the system but all the 'compatiible' monitors are all 1080. I've found a monitor on dell.com that is a 27" tha

Question

T420 W7E - change os to ThinOS

Hi, Can we just install a ThinOS 9.x on a thin client by default with W7S ?

Question

Enable Citrix MFA on Dx0D thin clients

Hi, we recently enabled multi factor authenticator on our Citrix and was wondering if someone knows what I need to add to the wnos.ini file to enable it on the Dell Dx0D thin client? Thin client is version 8.6 Thanks for helping. here's our wnos.ini SecurityPolicy=LowPnliteServer=https://****

Question

Dell WDM workgroup license.

Hi all, This is in the wrong location I know, since I don't have the option to put it in the Wyse Software General location. I downloaded the WDM 5.7.2 and patch. Installed it on a Windows 2008 VM from fresh. When I try to go to the Rapport Licensing website, the message returns:- www.rapportli

Question

Connecting Wyse3040 to VDI Personal Desktop - Gateway Issue

Hallo, I have been playing around with this issue for way to long, so I thought I would ask around here as well. Our current way of going about connecting: Dell Wyse 3040 client connects to our RemoteApp, where it is supposed to start the users Personal Desktop from our VDI environment. This work

Question

Getting Service Tag from Serial Number

We've got a number of thin clients, and using the Wyse Device Manager I get the serial number from them. However this is not a valid service tag to log a Service Request with. These machines are distributed over a wide area & there is not always someone at the site who could pick up the machin

Question

How do I modify the default "USER" account permissions/restrictions

Probably an easy answer but where are the permissions / restrictions for the default account "User". I have scanned the registry and also looked at the Local Group Policy.  I am not seeing where the restrictions for this account are located. I would like to open up some restrictions like runni

Question

Update WLAN Driver

Hi We have some problems with the Wyse D10DP and the Xirrus WLAN. Sometimes ( 2 - 3 Times a day) the Clients looses the connection to the RPD-Server. The Signal strengh is ok and after reconnecting everything works ok. The Xirrus-Support suggests to update the wlan driver. In the log's they find t

Question

"Failed to add image" Error

Hardware - V90LE Thin ClientVersion - V90LE.1993.1024, build 0576.1024 Windows XPE Version 5.01, Service Pack 2Flash - 977MBRAM - 1008MBSys Partion - 973MB I picked up a WYSE V90LE and I'm trying to reimage it to clean off the configuration currently loaded. I have acquired and installed the Dell W

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!