Conversation Type :

Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
RA

Community Accepted Solution

OS upgrades available for Wyse 7010

We have a number of Wyse 7010 running WES7. What upgrade options are available for the OS?

Question

WYSE 5010 WES7 no user account

Good Day. Had bought a WYSE 5010 (brand new), just to fool around with a low spec PC and some retro games. Since it had WES7 preinstalled, it was perfect. Having 0 background in thin clients/IT/progrmaming besides Excel VBA for work, I assumed the user account the client logged into was some sort o

Question

How to install applications permanently using WES7

How do I install an application permanently using WES7? Currently, when I install an application it just removes itself after I restart the thin client. Thanks, Milan Mehra

Question

WDM 5.7.2 - Help!!

Hi all, It's a long story so i'll bullet point: Downloaded latest image (9..097064.15GB) including fixes for WannaCrypt exploits. Had to update from WDM 5.7.1 to 5.7.2 to manage the new image. Latest image comes with WDA 12.1.1.25, which appears to include HAgent, although i would appreciat

Question

Problem registering latest WES7 image through WDM 5.7

Hi all, Hopefully someone can offer some insight. We have 6x D90D7’s currently on the bench for testing. I have installed WDM 5.7, everything running fine. All repo’s up and green. Started out discovering the devices, that went smoothly. Then, due to my lack of knowledge i attempted to push out a

Question

Touch screen - touch functionality on dell wyse thin client WE7S

The Touchscreen doesn’t work when plugged into Dell Wyse thin client running a pre-installed Windows 7 Embedded Std OS. The HP screen (E220t) is a standard HID-compliant device. Normal driver doesn’t work, and we’ve also installed the driver downloaded from the HP site and it doesn’t work Plugging

Question

Flash Module Upgrades on Z90SW

So my company is about to upgrade pretty old Wyse Thin Clients, Z90SW. We have the WES7 Conversion Kits for 50+ of the thin clients, but only received one software disk for all of them. Of course, once I try to follow the steps of the WES7 Conversion, the one software file I need in the Z90D_S 4GB_8

Question

Wyse Z90QQ7P Thin Client keep rebooting

Wyse Z90QQ7P Thin Client shows "running out of available memory" error message and reboot itself. It keeps doing this every several minutes after restart. I tried to use USB to re-image it, but after press P at start up. It did not see booting USB option 

Question

Firmware and Addon Updates for D90D7

Hi, How long do you continue to release firmware and add-on updates for devices? Why are the add-ons listed per device instead of for the OS? Why are add-ons listed for my device not necessarily the most recent add-on available? For example WDM 5.5 contains new releases of the Wyse based add-ons.

Question

3290 and specialized USB Devices.

Our group has recently purchased a number of WES7-3290 thin clients for upgrading and automating part of our mfg environment . Issue is many of device USB drivers work in WindowsXP and Windows 7 they don't seem to work correctly in WES7.  Such as the drivers for this Sartorius Quintix ba

Question

Login To Administrator Account

Login To Administrator Account Hi All, When I try to log in to a new Dell Wyse Embedded Win7 terminal, it goes straight in. I can't find the option to log in to use the Administrator account. I'm sure this is super-easy, I just don't have the information. Can anyone help? Thank-you, -David Ree

Question

Z90D7 Bios Locked Out

Z90D7 Bios Locked Out I have a new Z90D7 Thin Client that has had it's Bios Password locked out. We have tried the default password: Fireport This is not working for us. Does anyone know what the Bios Password should be? The unlock key hint is: C2BAC631 Thanks for any help you may be able to off

Question

The Regpersistence Tool (.exe file) and the D90D7

The Regpersistence Tool (.exe file) and the D90D7 In the document - Administrators GuideWyse® EnhancedMicrosoft® Windows® Embedded Standard 7 WFR2 It says, on page 26 Chapter 4 - Preserving Wireless Connections with the Regpersistence ToolThe Regpersistence Tool is designed to configure wireless

Question

RAM Used by FBWF keeps increasing..."Running low on memory"

RAM Used by FBWF keeps increasing..."Running low on memory" Hello,I have a Wyse D90D7 Thin Client that is joined in a domain. The current user that I have logged in is an AD account. I have received the message "Running in low in memory" (or something like that) a few times and I believe this is du

Question

Dell WYSE Thin Client Desktop 3290 Administrator Password

Dell WYSE Thin Client Desktop 3290 Administrator Password I have purchased 7 of these new units and I am trying to bring them onto my network, however it tells me that I must have administrator levels to do this. So I followed all the blogs out there that say how to get to the administrator log in

Question

Z90DE7 Not booting from USB

Z90DE7 Not booting from USB I have a, Dell Wyse - Z90DE7 - 16G FLASH 2G RAM - Dual Core I have followed the:USB_Firmware_Tool_1.20.0.1_Users_Guide_SEP2013.pdf -from WYSE Downloaded the: Wyse USB Firmware Tool (87.5 MB) 1.20.0.1 Extracted to C:// drive Downloaded Image BZB0_0858_8192.exe Extrac

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!