Published Date :

Lifetime

Category

Most Recent
J

Community Accepted Solution

Closed

WMS Server Name Change

Hello - We have a WMS server that used to only be accessible internally, but we're testing from user's home offices.  So, before we were connecting to it with its .local DNS name, but now we've created a public DNS entry and are connecting to it that way.  We changed the address in the C

Question

"Unit" Has not checked in for more than 7 days

We have around 110 units in a factory/office area with multiple Vlans and Group assigns.50% of them have stopped responding to the server. The only way to get them respond again is factory reset the unit.If you open WMS Manager on the unit it comes with error "Cant connect to server, Please try agai

Question

App policy Failed

Hi, I want to publish policy of updating Citrix. I already add an policy of DellApplicationStore but, it failed.     Any solutions?

Question

Troubles Pull WIN10 Image Dell Wyse 5070 - WDA after Image Pull not aviable

Hello Dell Community I'm pretty new to Dell Wyse Thin Clients. I've tried in several Ways to Pull a Custom Image and i'm always facing the same Problem. When i Pull the Image (from WDA or to USB Stick) i Succeed, but the Wyse Device Agent doesn't start after Image Pull. Not on the Device i pulled

Question

WMS: Image Update Job Fail with Error "Image Build Number not valid"

Hello, Following Systems: WMS 3.2.0780 - Wyse 5060 LD Thin Client - Win 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB   I have Pull successful an Image with the WMS from the describe Model. This Image i try to deploy on another device of the same Model and i get an error: "Image build numver not valid". &

Question

WMS support while using VPN

Due to corona we have a lot of users working at home. At the office we have some Wyse 5070 Thin Clients. When we place a 5070 Wyse at home using VPN, can we still use WMS to manage it?

Question

Wyse 5470 Windows 10 IOT Image?

I just purchased a Wyse 5470 with Win 10 IOT on it to test and something happened causing Windows to be corrupted. I have tried everything I know but can not resolve, so I would like to reimage the device.  Dell support gave me a link to the Wyse USB Imaging tool, but not the image.  Does

Question

Wyse 5070 SCCM build setting computer name

I am building Wyse 5070 clients via SCCM using the standard Wyse image. The computer is named with the standard generic name rather than the name I've set in the task sequence variable. How do I get the computer name I set to stick so it comes out the SCCM build with the correct name?

Question

Stuck at "Your system administrator is now reconfiguring this client" display - Wyse Thin Client 5070

Hi,I'm trying to add app policies and try to run it, the thin client display "Your system administrator is now reconfiguring this client" when the job is running, then i tried to cancel the job but the thin client display keep on displaying the same thing.I force unregister the thin client and the t

Question

Thin Client WDA not Registering to WMS

I have a brand new 5070 Thin Client. I just updated WDA to 14.3 and I still cannot get my Thin Client to register to WMS. I have 2 other brand new THin Clients that are already registered. Any ideas? Here is the Error Log: 09/05/2019 13:13:04.661 I 6096 1 IDLE09/05/2019 13:13:04.661 I 6096 12 Th

Question

Hide C Drive

We purchased Wyse 5070 Thin Clients for our office. I just finished configuring the Policy for my Thin Clients, with Desktop Experience, Security, RDP, etc. However, when a domain user logs on, they still have access to the C drive, etc. Is there a way to "hide" the C drive from user in WMS or somew

Question

Unable to install Google Chrome

Wyse 5070 Thin Client trying to install Google Chrome. I have the Write Filter OFF and it goes through the download process but never installs Chrome. Am I missing some other step to allow me to download and install applications? Thanks!

Question

Add Device on Wyse Management Suite online

I am doing the 45-day trial for Wyse Management Suite online, https://us1.wysemanagementsuite.com. We just purchased two Dell Wyse 5070 Thin Clients, Windows 10 Enterprise 2016. I was trying find some documentation on how to add the Thin Clients to the WMS but am having no luck. Any pointers out the

Question

WYSE 5070 SCCM Build BSOD

We are following the guide here. https://www.dell.com/support/manuals/nz/en/nzdhs1/wyse-5070-thin-client/windows_sccm/deploying-operating-system-image-by-using-operating-systems-deployment-osd We have captured the WIM file and are now attempting to deploy the image via SCCM (using a task sequence

Question

Dell Support Results

No Results found!